Always Check the Closets and Bathroom

I can understand the gents that feel more comfortable in their own surroundings, but does that mean I can check your closets/bathroom when I get there? Who's to say your buddy (or wife?) isn't hiding in the closet taping what we do? Originally Posted by littlemissk27

A couple of providers felt the need to check out a few rooms a couple of times in my old apt. It wasn't really a big deal and it made them feel more comfortable.
The circumstances in which we meet in this biz are not natural, they are forced dates motivated by money, not true emotion! Originally Posted by incognito isis
This is a great line, I may have to use it sometime!

I always wash my hands and make sure bath room is clear and door is locked and dead bolted. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I do the same. If I'm at an incall at a hotel and their closet door is cracked, I always open it too. I do pretty good homework before I visit a YL, so, I feel pretty good about how the appt. should go. If I ever hear that little voice saying somethings not right, I will tell her somethings not right, leave a majority of the donation, and be on my merrily way!
  • coven
  • 06-16-2011, 07:58 AM
The circumstances in which we meet in this biz are not natural, they are forced dates motivated by money, not true emotion. Originally Posted by incognito isis
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary.
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary. Originally Posted by coventricity
I agree with Cov, I only meet those I click with and feel like we will have a great time together, the day I feel "forced" I'm out!!

oh and you can check my closet but you have to fix it as its one of those sliding ones that keeps coming off the hinges. So bring tools
I do always leave the bedroom/bathroom lights on just to make people feel comfortable.
I agree with Cov, I only meet those I click with and feel like we will have a great time together, the day I feel "forced" I'm out!!

oh and you can check my closet but you have to fix it as its one of those sliding ones that keeps coming off the hinges. So bring tools
I do always leave the bedroom/bathroom lights on just to make people feel comfortable. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

SNL,

What type of tools are required?

my incall residence....it is a small one bedroom so if ya wanna check it out,feel free!

hotels,I try to leave door to bathroom open & shower curtain open so you know nobody else is there

I went to an incall at a residence in remote Montana once...I learned halfwat thru the session that his girlfriend was hiding on back porch...I told the dude she could have joined us,but she was scared and just wanted to "hear"!
I can understand the gents that feel more comfortable in their own surroundings, but does that mean I can check your closets/bathroom when I get there? Who's to say your buddy (or wife?) isn't hiding in the closet taping what we do? Originally Posted by littlemissk27

Check away!!!
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary. Originally Posted by coventricity

Of course we are 2 consenting adults! But we didn't meet off match dot com. There is no true emotion or feeling. The main reason for meeting is for money. Money is the driving force. If a provider wants to disagree fine, but, if I am wrong, if money isn't the driving force of these meetings, then why charge?? When I said "forced dates" I didn't mean physicly forced. I meant forced by the need for money. When I was working, I turned people down also based on their crappy personality. So there is some degree of personal prefence when meeting clients. Most providers want to meet nice men, who treat them well. Not a rude disrespectful dude. But in the end, after all the screening and preparations, money was the reason why the meeting took place. Thats all I'm saying.
SNL,

What type of tools are required?

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Only need one "tool"
I already have the tool belt
Knock yourself out.
Dallas, you're always the voice of reason (and experience).

A little caution is OK but some of you are too paranoid. Both parties need to do their homework (screening, reviews, etc.) so you can be comfortable with the meeting.

Let's all play safe, sane, and happy.
I've had men come into my hotel room or incall and have them check everywhere and act all jumpy when they do.

Frankly, it kindof freaks me out a little bit, for lack of a better way to put it.

If a guy wishes to look around, that's fine. But I would prefer someone to ask, first, before just running around the room acting very paranoid.

Some men don't know me by reputation and I understand that. But when a nervous nelly comes into my space, well I'm very empathetic and I'll get nervous, too!

Just my few thoughts on the matter.

Elisabeth
Dallas, you're always the voice of reason (and experience).

A little caution is OK but some of you are too paranoid. Both parties need to do their homework (screening, reviews, etc.) so you can be comfortable with the meeting.

Let's all play safe, sane, and happy. Originally Posted by jsparrow
ditto!
{alot of bad situations can be avoided by extensive screening!!
Of course we are 2 consenting adults! But we didn't meet off match dot com. There is no true emotion or feeling. The main reason for meeting is for money. Money is the driving force. If a provider wants to disagree fine, but, if I am wrong, if money isn't the driving force of these meetings, then why charge?? When I said "forced dates" I didn't mean physicly forced. I meant forced by the need for money. When I was working, I turned people down also based on their crappy personality. So there is some degree of personal prefence when meeting clients. Most providers want to meet nice men, who treat them well. Not a rude disrespectful dude. But in the end, after all the screening and preparations, money was the reason why the meeting took place. Thats all I'm saying. Originally Posted by incognito isis
I understand!
sex in a one room shack will fix that problem, that is a shame tho. People do the darndest things for money