Burisma-Linked Firm’s ‘Misinformation Campaign’ May Have Fueled Ukrainian Prosecutor’s Ouster

• WTF
  • 03-07-2020, 04:17 PM
are you this dense?

Johnson said no such thing. all he's saying there is no evidence of wrong doing until someone takes a looks into it.

when someone makes an accusation, someone is going to have investigate it to find out if the accusation is real or not.

you're given a presumption of innocence until facts say otherwise.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean looked in to by your rival political party?

I thought that was what would call a WITCH HUNT!

• oeb11
  • 03-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Does ftw understand the concept of "context"!????
Does oebsy get menstrual cramps?
ftw took johnson's word out of context... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
as is his wont
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2020, 08:42 AM
SOP for fascist DPST's
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2020, 08:50 AM
as is his wont Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Actually you're now promoting a witch hunt after crying about a witch hunt which exposed you trying to initiate the very same witch hunt you are now back to promoting.

• oeb11
  • 03-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Happy Sunday - ftw and all Fascist DPST's.

Please try to post something relevant and cogent!
Actually you're now promoting a witch hunt after crying about a witch hunt which exposed you trying to initiate the very same witch hunt you are now back to promoting.

Originally Posted by WTF
in full expectation of a fruitless attempt to make you see the senselessness of your post and in relating it to mine see the below

how is me stating the obvious, that you misinterpret and /or take things out of context somehow promoting a witch hunt?

it does however reinforce my point, that you put things in that mix-master brain of yours, hot wire the switch on, jumble everything up, and come out with woeful misinterpretations and contextual confusion
that's what every dim talking head and hellary and biden et al always say

"its been debunked"

but no one has ever "debunked" it

what happens instead is the dim news media ignores it
..... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Let me explain how the Dims claim they "debunked" the Quid Pro Joe argument: Joe was acting on orders from the White House. Yes. That is essentially their argument. That the White House had the authority to withhold the money (same argument they wouldn't accept from Trump) and the "orders" came from White House (which was essentially Joe though they claim it was Obama).

Yep, they'll give a bunch of extra rationale (bullshit) but that's it.
ftw... if you know anything about witch hunts, they usually start with a false premise and fake evidence to set some one up.

the trump investigation was a witch hunt, fake evidence was used.

the biden investigation is not a witch hunt, biden's statement about shokin's removal and evidence about an illegal funds transfer which was not investigated from ukraine suggest it needs looking into if laws were broken.

like it or not the investigations in U.S. and Ukraine are interwined.

now, why would Burisma issue an apology over the "misinformation" regarding shokin.
ftw... if you know anything about witch hunts, they usually start with a false premise and fake evidence to set some one up.

the trump investigation was a witch hunt, fake evidence was used.

the biden investigation is not a witch hunt, biden's statement about shokin's removal and evidence about an illegal funds transfer which was not investigated from ukraine suggest it needs looking into if laws were broken.

like it or not the investigations in U.S. and Ukraine are interwined.

now, why would Burisma issue an apology over the "misinformation" regarding shokin. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
excellent exposition of the distinction

the obviousness of which will be lost on the dim-witted
I thought that was what (sic) would call a WITCH HUNT! Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad all of your witch hunts keep backfiring on you!

Why do you dim-retards keep nominating candidates who are damaged goods?

Four years ago it was a nasty bitch under FBI investigation.

Now it's a senile serial gaffe-maker who abuses his office to enrich his family.

Excerpt from last week's Town Hall:

Q. Do you think Biden is damaged? Do you think he’s damaged?

THE PRESIDENT: I think — I think that Biden has been damaged, yeah. A lot of people. I saw a couple of statements — very strong statements — by very respected people, in your world, saying they aimed at Trump and they took Biden down.

And, really, that’s what happened, when you think. Because you look at the son: Here’s a guy, didn’t have a job, who was unfortunately — sadly, the military was a very sad experience for him. He goes out, he gets $3 million plus $183,000 a month to be a board member of a company that a lot of people said was corrupt.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Let me explain how the Dims claim they "debunked" the Quid Pro Joe argument: Joe was acting on orders from the White House. Yes. That is essentially their argument. That the White House had the authority to withhold the money (same argument they wouldn't accept from Trump) and the "orders" came from White House (which was essentially Joe though they claim it was Obama).

Yep, they'll give a bunch of extra rationale (bullshit) but that's it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That is a partial truth or in your case a distortion of the truth which is basically a lie.

All our allies in Europe wanted the exact same thing.

There is no comparison to what Trump wanted which was to smear his political opponent and what Joe Biden....which was official government policy.

Trump had that piece of shit Rudy running around getting our Ambassador fired with nothing but lies.

Your ignorance is beyond belief.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Too bad all of your witch hunts keep backfiring on you!

Why do you dim-retards keep nominating candidates who are damaged goods?

Four years ago it was a nasty bitch under FBI investigation.

Now it's a senile serial gaffe-maker who abuses his office to enrich his family.

Excerpt from last week's Town Hall:

Q. Do you think Biden is damaged? Do you think he’s damaged?

THE PRESIDENT: I think — I think that Biden has been damaged, yeah. A lot of people. I saw a couple of statements — very strong statements — by very respected people, in your world, saying they aimed at Trump and they took Biden down.

And, really, that’s what happened, when you think. Because you look at the son: Here’s a guy, didn’t have a job, who was unfortunately — sadly, the military was a very sad experience for him. He goes out, he gets $3 million plus $183,000 a month to be a board member of a company that a lot of people said was corrupt. Originally Posted by lustylad
Look...I wanted Bloomberg who would have crushed Trump.

I thought Biden should have bowed out along with Amy, Pete and Tom.

But I'm stuck with Biden....which is better than Warren, Sanders or Trump.

The Hunter Biden conversation will bring Jared Kushner and Trumps sons into the debate if Biden is smart and that should be a wash.

If this Coronavirus is still hanging around, it won't matter, Trump will be toast.
That is a partial truth or in your case a distortion of the truth which is basically a lie.

All our allies in Europe wanted the exact same thing. Originally Posted by WTF
I really don't get why these dumbfucks can't, or won't, understand this. Seriously! I've stated this numerous times.