Studio X you are awesome!! Photoshoot done heres a few pics :)

Lack of touch up is refreshing. Well done and looking good. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Thanks! I like that he doesn't do airbrush or anything its real and that's what i was looking for thAnks again and I put a few more new ones in my showcase Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I agree. Gents know what to expect upon arrival. Unfortunately, in real life there is no airbrushing effects in person.

I agree. Good job!

Just checked out your showcase, too, Eva. Very nice, and your avatar is great as well! Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words and checking me out
Love them!
ThAnks gorgeous!
  • grean
  • 01-16-2016, 05:41 PM
Jessica, if you taste half as sweet as you look, us guys will be in heaven. Sexxxy.
Nice pics girl I like them a lot
Jessica, if you taste half as sweet as you look, us guys will be in heaven. Sexxxy. Originally Posted by grean
Why don't you find out
Great Shots !
Love them! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Thanks! Your so close we need to shoot
Mike
I put some black and white ones in my showcase check it out!!
Here's a couple
Jessica, I love the pics and loved our time together, hope to be able to see you again soon...
Jessica, I love the pics and loved our time together, hope to be able to see you again soon... Originally Posted by CarMan1964
Definitely hun and thank you I'll make sure to give you extra kisses when I see you
I love those photos up top!
Im not the most photogenic, But Studio made me feel very comfortable from the beginning! He is very helpful, kind, and accommodating to your needs. Unfortunately, I am currently on my phone and the attachment exceeds the limit but 5 B&W photos can be seen on my showcase. He did a great job and I look forward to working with him again soon!
You are gorgeous girl!