Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

this story is NOT substantiated.

Until such a time as Rockhead provides the "facts" and not just the spin, I will continue to call BULLSHIT.

why don't you explain why you're so quick to demand evidence but support an unsubstantiated premise, Whiny.

I'm sure people would love to know why you promote and support so many lies.

Maybe you have done it so long and so often you've forgotten why you began.

I know, typical Whiny tactic.
Got nothin, do you, DOTY Assup. Nothin' at all. As usual.

You were right, CC.
Thanks Rockhead, you have convinced me. I am never going to vote for Obama again! Originally Posted by bigtex
But you will vote against Bush again in your sad demopsycho world.
But you will vote against Bush again in your sad demopsycho world. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If George P. Bush has opposition next November, I probably "will vote against Bush" once again.

What business is it of yours, Turdyfly?
The sad truth is that people vote based upon Political Party & name recognition (and in Obama's case skin color (and I don't say this as a Racist statement)). How else can you explain that over 80% of the members of Congress were re-elected in 2012 despite having (what were at the time) the worse job approval ratings in History? One of the stated reasons for the current budget stalemate is that they all figure the "status quo" will remain unchanged no matter how damaging their actions are to the electorate. This goes for both parties.
The sad truth is that people vote based upon Political Party & name recognition (and in Obama's case skin color (and I don't say this as a Racist statement)). How else can you explain that over 80% of the members of Congress were re-elected in 2012 despite having (what were at the time) the worse job approval ratings in History? One of the stated reasons for the current budget stalemate is that they all figure the "status quo" will remain unchanged no matter how damaging their actions are to the electorate. This goes for both parties. Originally Posted by RochBob
You explain it easily by understanding that only the presidential election is a national popularity contest. Each congressman represents a very small "area", and it doesn't matter what the rest of the country thinks of them, because the rest of the country can't vote for them. Take the ever "controversial" Ted Cruz, maybe the most unpopular congressperson in the land, but he only has to be the most popular in his district to get re-elected.

That's pretty much where we are today, these people only care about who their constituents are going to vote for next and what they elected them to do. And yes, quit raising the debt ceiling is on top of a lot of their constituents goals regardless what the rest of the countries goals are.

You were right, CC. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
POOP!
BUMP !

You were right, CC. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Typical whiny response. when someone clearly points out his ludicrous posting pattern, which, by the way, are as easy to predict as jizz puddles on the bathroom floor at the Salina bus station, Hanoi Whiny responds with " you got nothin."

Play on, fool!
POOP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the resident expert on that subject, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Doing the BUMP!!!
Doing the BUMP!!! OH YEAH!!!!

PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

Appearing on Fox News's Hannity, Smiley said, "The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category"

Now to be fair to Smiley, he has been hard on the president concerning how his policies are economically damaging the black community, but this is the first time I believe he's been this harsh on national television with such a large audience.

Sadly, he's right.

So why would this community re-elect someone doing so much damage to them economically?

Is it possible they're not aware of it because most liberal media members other than Smiley aren't reporting it?

Originally Posted by therock18
Why not just prove him wrong, Assup? You seem to have access to a mountain of information unavailable to the rest of us. So prove Tavis Smiley wrong. Thank you, DOTY Assup! We will all appreciate your contribution.
Go look it up idiot! Originally Posted by therock18
How does someone look up the future, douche-bag?

With more than 3 years to go it's tough to put my faith in a prediction by a guy who predicted Obama would lose re-election.