RICKS BUYS BABY DOLLS

I am hoping but not speculating on any changes. No point in getting in my head things will be a certain way because its for sure it will not be 100% what I expect.

I know I do get a laugh about how the Cab East GM told me weeks ago that Baby Dolls had been sold weeks ago but avoided some details LOL.
This will make for some interesting stripper conversation.
Also, when a club opens, they get a big influx of dancers from other clubs. I was expecting cab east to be ghost town for awhile when BDFW reopened. It may be a little harder to switch now
  • mb60
  • 12-15-2022, 08:04 PM
Is Cab East owned by Rick's management as well ? I have been a few times by the airport and it's call until about 11 pm when the want to be crowd rolls in.
BDFW was the best place to arrange OTC hookups. But after being closed this long, there's no chance it will have the same vibe. No matter who manages it.
Depending on the dancer, not the club, you can get OTC if you have the game to do so.

I am not going to speculate on any changes that may happen in the future, but one thing that I hope changes is that you can buy a yearly or lifetime VIP membership, which is a staple of Rick's clubs.
I for one am worried. I go there for the dances not drinks nor vip rooms, and only days. So a drink and cover for under $15-20 works and rest goes to dancer. If all of a sudden there are no minor extras outside of VIP I will have to find a new home!
I get no compete nudity and stuff like BJ’s or fucking outside or VIP. But a covert handy… me need that.
Yup, I concur.

On a good day, I can go in, pay cover, get one beer, a nut and out in 45 minutes or so. All the money goes to the girl.

If they hike the cover and beer costs, they are only hurting the girls.
Hey -- maybe Ricks will do something with the old Fare Room side of cab/Chicas Locas --- unless something already happened as I have been on exxxxxxtended hiatus.
Was at CL Arlington this week. Usually the easiest place for extras in all DFW. This week they wouldn't even go topless upstairs. Not sure if the purchase was the reason for change or something else, but things have definitely changed for the worse.
Visited BDD last few weeks, been hit up by dancers wanting a tip just for talking to you/sitting a few minutes with you - when I ask why, they say because I sat with you and I tell them I didn't ask you to or you decided to sit. It'll be worse with the Rick's takeover
I’ve been going to BBD back at their old location. It’s my favorite club in the world. This is the end of an era boys. Ricks is going to fuck up a good thing.
Yes Sir. Rick's will fuck it up.

They been fucking things up since the mid 1980's.

Go to any Rick's strip club like Silver City or Rick's Airport and you will not see a regular rotation of dancers on stage. Most of the time the stages are empty and there are no girls to be seen.

Where are they? They will come out when you ask for them by name and only to go to the VIP or Champagne Rooms or private Booths.
I’ve been going to BBD back at their old location. It’s my favorite club in the world. This is the end of an era boys. Ricks is going to fuck up a good thing. Originally Posted by Barack Obama
I never knew the old location, but I've been going to BDD for something like 12 years now. In all that time other clubs have had their ups and downs, and clubs have come and gone, but BDD carries on with hardly any changes at all. Somehow they found a formula that works and managed to stick with it. It's expensive enough to be profitable (I would guess very profitable), but inexpensive enough to remain popular and continue to draw a crowd.

If the new management is smart (don't count on it) they won't change a thing and just sit back and collect the profits. My old boss used to say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." But almost any time new management takes over a company they have to start to "improve" and "optimize" it to squeeze out a little more money, and if they try that they'll likely kill the model that has stood the test of time.
"EBITDA contribution of approximately $11 million is expected in the first year. Four locations are open, a fifth will reopen shortly after a full remodel, and RCI anticipates expanding operations of two of the locations. Once the remodeling and expansions are complete, EBITDA is expected to grow to $14-16 million annually."

So according to that, they're paying about $66 million for an annual income of $11 million growing to $14-16 million. Pretty good return, I would say, and sounds like they got a bargain.

Ideas on what "Expanding operations at two locations" means? One might likely be the old Cabaret Royale / Fare Room property. What would the other be?