Give it a rest...

Joining a client in the shower could mean an early pop .... and then it's over.
One reason to stand back while they freshen up.
It could change the whole dynamic of the intended purpose of the session.

I HAVE joined some ... who are ATF's .... and I know they've mastered how to hold back.

It all depends on the guy .... and what they want to accomplish (as in getting a true bang for their buck. No pun intended)

As with everything else, you feel it out and make a decision.

My sniffer is spot on. If they walk in the door "needing" to shower ... I offer it to them. No worries.
But .... If it's just nastiness from an unkept lifestyle ... I will turn them away .... shower or not.
You mean you stopped at a gas station on the way to the appointment, then defecated into a toilet in a public restroom? If you wash your anus before leaving the house, then why would you wash it upon arrival unless that were the scenario? I just don't get it, I guess most guys are visiting incalls hours away from their home, or driving cars with broken air conditioners. Originally Posted by Pangolier
What’s so hard to get? Not everyone is able to shower at home right before a session, for a variety of reasons.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 05:14 PM
Joining a client in the shower could mean an early pop .... and then it's over.
One reason to stand back while they freshen up.
It could change the whole dynamic of the intended purpose of the session.

I HAVE joined some ... who are ATF's .... and I know they've mastered how to hold back.

It all depends on the guy .... and what they want to accomplish (as in getting a true bang for their buck. No pun intended)

As with everything else, you feel it out and make a decision.

My sniffer is spot on. If they walk in the door "needing" to shower ... I offer it to them. No worries.
But .... If it's just nastiness from an unkept lifestyle ... I will turn them away .... shower or not. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You sure it wasn't over because you jumped in? I could imagine the disappointment 😞,.you blew their once a month nut by going limp....