On Obama's watch...

...a corrupt vice president and his druggie son enriched themselves by millions of dollars, more than one foreign power interfered with our elections, the Chinese ripped off intellectual property without challenge, and race relations soured in the country. Some how this is the fault of private citizen Trump who was a business man and a TV celebrity at the time. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Remember when you couldn't turn on a major news channel or go to their website with a major racial upheaval being shown? And Obama, or Sharpton or Don Lemon or some BLM people fanning the flames with some nonsense?

Now now so much. Black unemployment at record lows. Race hustlers not getting airtime. Thanks President Trump.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Remember when you couldn't turn on a major news channel or go to their website with a major racial upheaval being shown? And Obama, or Sharpton or Don Lemon or some BLM people fanning the flames with some nonsense?

Now now so much. Black unemployment at record lows. Race hustlers not getting airtime. Thanks President Trump. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Remember when the Benghazi investigation got shut down right after the 2016 election?

But Hillary was going to fix it all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
things are getting really bad for the trump defenders, red alert, : what about Obama when ………………………………………………………………………….. .
Remember when the Benghazi investigation got shut down right after the 2016 election?

Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, everyone should remember the Benghazi incident, four Americans were killed. The Obama Administration reduced the much needed security at the Embassy. Christopher Stevens made several attempts to restore the original Security assignments but was refused. The Obama Administration tried to sell the idea that an offensive video was the reason for Muslim Extremists swarmed the Embassy set fires resulting in Steven's death and three other Military men, but that didn't fly. No one was held responsible.
Remember when Quid Pro Joe Biden would put his foot in his mouth and say "The Republicans want to put you in chains" and "This is a big fuckin' deal" all the Dims would rationalize it by saying "That's Joe being Joe."

Now according to Chung the problem is "Republican Nepotism!" HA! Comey's daughter is on the SDNY force. All those top News people were married to people in the Obama administration.

But Republican Nepotism. Originally Posted by gnadfly
none are so blind as those who will not see

no, don't congratulate me, I didn't come up with that
things are getting really bad for the trump defenders, red alert, : what about Obama when ………………………………………………………………………….. . Originally Posted by themystic
you're not relevant
[QUOTE=Levianon17;1061809023]Yeah, everyone should remember the Benghazi incident, four Americans were killed. The Obama Administration reduced the much needed security at the Embassy. Christopher Stevens made several attempts to restore the original Security assignments but was refused. The Obama Administration tried to sell the idea that an offensive video was the reason for Muslim Extremists swarmed the Embassy set fires resulting in Steven's death and three other Military men, but that didn't fly. No one was held responsible.[/QUOTE]

yeah someone was held responsible

obama and hellary tossed the guy who made the video into prison as a cover
for their lying and useless and obnoxious and selfish selves

that reminds me so much of the story of david and bathsheba

david wanted bathsheba, so as a cover he had her husband, a brave general, killed by having the soldiers near him in the front lines drop back, leaving him all alone against the enemy
[QUOTE=nevergaveitathought;1061 809547]
Yeah, everyone should remember the Benghazi incident, four Americans were killed. The Obama Administration reduced the much needed security at the Embassy. Christopher Stevens made several attempts to restore the original Security assignments but was refused. The Obama Administration tried to sell the idea that an offensive video was the reason for Muslim Extremists swarmed the Embassy set fires resulting in Steven's death and three other Military men, but that didn't fly. No one was held responsible.[/QUOTE]

yeah someone was held responsible

obama and hellary tossed the guy who made the video into prison as a cover
for their lying and useless and obnoxious and selfish selves

that reminds me so much of the story of david and bathsheba

david wanted bathsheba, so as a cover he had her husband, a brave general, killed by having the soldiers near him in the front lines drop back, leaving him all alone against the enemy Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah, that dam video. Obama and Clinton sure took an advantage of that piece of crap and sold the American public a big fat lie which is what they both do best.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Yeah, everyone should remember the Benghazi incident, four Americans were killed. The Obama Administration reduced the much needed security at the Embassy. Christopher Stevens made several attempts to restore the original Security assignments but was refused. The Obama Administration tried to sell the idea that an offensive video was the reason for Muslim Extremists swarmed the Embassy set fires resulting in Steven's death and three other Military men, but that didn't fly. No one was held responsible. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Oh wow....four dead you say. Maybe you hould remember this nonsense.

• WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 09:43 AM
none are so blind as those who will not see

no, don't congratulate me, I didn't come up with that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Remember this cocksucker and how many American soldiers he has gotten killed....and you still support him, we know Trump does, or did!

Oh wow....four dead you say. Maybe you hould remember this nonsense.

Originally Posted by WTF
The Four dead were Americans and the Obama administration is the reason why they aren't alive. Netanyahu isn't my president and Israel isn't my country.
Yeah isn't it funny that the DSPT don't what to remember
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2019, 10:44 AM
The Four dead were Americans and the Obama administration is the reason why they aren't alive. Netanyahu isn't my president and Israel isn't my country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your President and his tribe was sucking Israeli dick recently....