Fake Reviews being posted by Jk0913

Isn’t the job of Mods to “moderate”? Lucy contacted the “Super Mod” and he told her to put in coed discussion. Hopefully Female Mod will sort this professionally. Leave it to a woman to do a man’s job. Originally Posted by emilysutton
All Mods have the original title of super mod. Many of us choose to change the title.

Just because she contacted a Mod to place in COED doesn't mean we do.

When the review was posted, it was evaluated and either approved or disapproved. Then attached to the providers profile. We do not contact the Hobbiest and ask them if they actually saw the provider. We read the review and determine if it meets the requirements of Approval for PA or Dissaproval. We only question the validity if the provider rtm's the review and gives us specifics to give reason to question it. It is a "He Said She Said" situation.

She has yet to RTM the review to challenge it for us to investigate it. She has been around since 2012 and should be familiar with the guidelines of posting text messages and challenging reviews if she thinks they are fake.

We will contact the Author of the review to inquire about the validity of the review and specifics.
Lucy are you sure t
You didn't meet this gentleman and maybe don't remember?

I met this guy..and he's very nice...and sometimes hobbies a few times a week...who are you to say or judge how frequently he spends his money....im asking this because I am one of the providers he reviewed...ive even responded to a reference request for him....

I know the clients can change....but why on earth would be write a fake review for you and real ones for every one else...i don't think he would be malicious like that. He was a very sweet guy...it sounds like he felt betrayed or lied to....a person doesn't just write a negative no review just to sabatoge the business of a lady he has no interaction with..
Lucy - are you offering bareback creampies during these $120 sessions?
Since I posted this, now guys are calling and asking for hh for 120....pathetic Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
You have multiple No reviews your Showcase is outdated
Maybe you should simply update your showcase. Change up your servise Run a Review Special and make LemmonAid from the lemons
Or keep shit as it is and sit here broke crying how you have no business
The change and power is within you.
I just read a "bad review " that I received from jk0913 and its quite interesting that he says I saw him at an incall in Richardson when (coinsidently enough) I dont have an incall in Richardson! I don't recall or have anytbing in my posession that says I booked an appointment with him. This guy is costing me money and ruining my name! What do I do?
(also, if you look at the reviews he's written, you'll notice that he is seeing prividers in a very strange time sequence....no one sees providers the way he has them written in his reviews. One a day? Everyday?) Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
11 Reviews in 8 years. He can't be hurting your "
business" too much....just sayin...
  • L.A.
  • 03-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Lucy are you sure t
You didn't meet this gentleman and maybe don't remember?

I met this guy..and he's very nice...and sometimes hobbies a few times a week...who are you to say or judge how frequently he spends his money....im asking this because I am one of the providers he reviewed...ive even responded to a reference request for him....

I know the clients can change....but why on earth would be write a fake review for you and real ones for every one else...i don't think he would be malicious like that. He was a very sweet guy...it sounds like he felt betrayed or lied to....a person doesn't just write a negative no review just to sabatoge the business of a lady he has no interaction with.. Originally Posted by Analeese
Now why you trying to throw logic in the equation?
For the record..i wasn't trying to be mean or hateful. I was just being real and honest.
Thanks for letting everyone know. Originally Posted by grean
Was thinking the same but 3 weeks, come on, 21 days after

I looked at my date book and it was not me
Isn’t the job of Mods to “moderate”? Lucy contacted the “Super Mod” and he told her to put in coed discussion. Hopefully Female Mod will sort this professionally. Leave it to a woman to do a man’s job. Originally Posted by emilysutton
uhh, someone with your reviews shouldn't be talking about doing someone else's job professionally.
Woah Woah Woah, brakes on. Lucy look at your ads. From 2/19 you have incall in Plano. 2-23 Your Ad states Richardson. Day or 2 later Downtown. The time this guy saw you, Your Dallas Provider Ad says Richardson Incall.
Darkwader, you have like 4 reviews, New Hobbyists and they are 2 to 3 years old. One hour $400. The next review we can’t pull up her showcase without going to her ad of $200 per hour. The last reviews Says Profiles don’t exist. Something is sketchy. Pimp? LE?
Here’s the Richardson Incall Ad I’m referring too.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2323741&highlight=
WTF is this crap?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2345310
If you mention this ad and write a good review for me, I'll take 30 off your donation
So, they have to write a good review of you?