Ladies ... who enjoys strapon play?

WoooHoooo Alyssa! Baby what a sight!!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
you have NO idea that was SOOOO much fun!!!
you have NO idea that was SOOOO much fun!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Have to figure out a way for you to do that to me while you're riding Elmo...hmmmm.
Have to figure out a way for you to that to me while you're riding Elmo...hmmmm. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well, THAT was a conversation killer!
NOW THAT IS FUN

Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
HOLY SH*T! Can I join?

I LOVE stap on play. Giving and receiving!

Jade Mackie always puts it on me. Lol
HOLY SH*T! Can I join?

I LOVE stap on play. Giving and receiving!

Jade Mackie always puts it on me. Lol Originally Posted by Jade Nicole
UMM.....FUCK YA!!! ANYTIME SEXY! The more the merrier
DAMN I AM STILL SOAKED....GUYS THANKS FOR FUCKING MY BESTIE SOOO well...She really gave me a ride to remember.. I still have her sweet sent on my left hand...MMMMM. I am thinking I now know that I am not alone, I found another Kinky SLut that makes my sick little ass feel normal...(Good thing because I was starting to think I was alone)..
I absolutely love strap-on play.. giving it to a man.
id love to post a pic of me and Tabitha Love but its a little naughty, MAY I? Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
First, I watch the two of you re-enact this picture and when both of you are all wound up ... I see you, Tabitha, and me, and the first ever DP of a guy! That would kick it up to a level never before seen, or felt! I just need a date, time and a few shots of Patron!
I've always been interestested but also afraid of strap on play.
I've always been interestested but also afraid of strap on play. Originally Posted by Dmac279
A little lube, the right size strap-on, enema (ya, you gotta do that) and you're good to go!! Nuthin' like pressure on the prostate to roll your eyes backwards...
I've always been interestested but also afraid of strap on play. Originally Posted by Dmac279

At first, it was weird and "forbidden" in a way ... but, and Prolongus notes, with the right lube and a hot, sexy lady standing behind you, it takes prostate massages (reportedly the most intense "O" a guy can have) to a whole new, unbelievably intense level! Get suggestions on ladies, and give it a try ... you will either hate it, or it will become a part of your life as much as a great BBBJ!
ditto---wooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!
I love giving prostate massages & love strap on play..

I have several difft strap on ends...and one that vibrates

heres my double dose one..lol

um of course you would
Hmm, ok I think I will try that, but how do I pick the right provider to try it with??
I love strap ons, who doesn't?