Do hobbiest's looks or personality increase mileage with the ladies?

I think most women (especially older than say 25 or so) have an amazing ability to look totally past a man's looks/physique and into his soul (and/or billfold) and be able to find some kind of redeeming quality no matter what a man looks like.
  • fawn
  • 05-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I think most women (especially older than say 25 or so) have an amazing ability to look totally past a man's looks/physique and into his soul and be able to find some kind of redeeming quality no matter what a man looks like. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
You said a mouth full baby.... This is kinda funny because I actually told another lady almost those exact words..
If I can't make a lady laugh, then DATY is on the house! No charge!
You said a mouth full baby.... This is kinda funny because I actually told another lady almost those exact words.. Originally Posted by fawn
You know what I mean. Women in general have an innate nurturing instinct. That's what I think anyway.
  • 69er
  • 05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
This must be why I get such amazing mileage from the ladies...

I drop my boxers, and they start to laugh!
  • fawn
  • 05-10-2012, 06:15 AM
You know what I mean. Women in general have an innate nurturing instinct. That's what I think anyway. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I totally understand what you are saying baby... I know Reese and I were talking the other day and we were both saying we are giver by nature and yes as we get older we are more caring and nurturing than the young.. Hell I think to it is because when you become a mother you get more compassion than those with out... you heart just keeps getting bigger and you compassion for others gets a whole lot stronger....and you learn to look beyond the outer shell and see the beauty inside...
Fawn is a mother?????

FREAK!!!!!!
  • fawn
  • 05-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Fawn is a mother?????

FREAK!!!!!! Originally Posted by durango95
Yep.....X3 oldest being 33 and 3 Gkids oldest being 9... And yes Im a FREAKY GMILF!
Fawn you are the ultimate GMILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to cum see you soon when my schedule allows me
Fawn is a GMILF with the Stamina of a teenager BCD!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg lunapic_132476276231938_1.jpg (199.1 KB, 265 views)
A grandmother that has a thing for midgets and other ladies.

FREAK!!!!
When do you ladies say "ooohhh, I'm gonna rock his world" when he first schedules or first seen?
I'll answer this honestly. Everyone gets great service, regardless - that's just a standard I am proud to maintain. But I will go above, beyond, and to the moon for you if you can make me smile and laugh. If you're honest, open, and fun - those things, way more important than looks.
I have to be honest, but the more attracted I am, the better the session. However, mutual attraction is much more than looks alone. Personality has a lot to do with how much I mesh with a new client. Being respectful and courteous goes a long way with me. I do not require movie star good looks either. I have been very attracted to men who are not considered to be classically handsome by other women. So, I know personality has a lot to do with my attraction. Confidence is a huge turn-on for me, in and out of the bedroom. Money has nothing to do with how attractive they are to me. I do appreciate a client being generous, though. I try to give discounts to clients I feel the most chemistry with.
  • Jaci
  • 05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Master babeeee,
You have it all!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
  • hd
  • 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM
A grandmother that has a thing for midgets and other ladies.
I'm 6'-0", but qualify as a midget in other categories! Will that work Fawn?