visit to Houston

Energy corridor is fine. Rooms are nicer and cheaper. Memorial mall area is just a couple miles closer to town on i-10. Galleria is hooker central if you want convenient shopping to blow through the cash you make. Traffic sucks there, though. Southwest is good only if you want to replay that pimp thing. Lots of girls go near Hobby airport or up North, but they tend to do this gig before their shift at the strip club. Midtown or Med-center are nice and hip, but they are more expensive and hard to park for the clients.

By the way - that bathtub pic in your showcase is awesome. Have fun. Originally Posted by tbone77494
]...if you're serious, come during the OTC next spring
I'd love to stalk you BCD-IJS
Energy corridor is fine. Rooms are nicer and cheaper. Memorial mall area is just a couple miles closer to town on i-10. Galleria is hooker central if you want convenient shopping to blow through the cash you make. Traffic sucks there, though. Southwest is good only if you want to replay that pimp thing. Lots of girls go near Hobby airport or up North, but they tend to do this gig before their shift at the strip club. Midtown or Med-center are nice and hip, but they are more expensive and hard to park for the clients. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Lol @ hooker central. Mighty informative tho.