Deposit for newbies ? Legit screening?

That CurvyKatie is one smart cookie!😁 IJS!
Thats why i am asking idk if its okay for a l.e. to pay ahead or not. Lol im 21 and never got in any trouble Originally Posted by Kristi grey

Hmmmm
....and the poor fool has no method of getting his $$ or his session. Originally Posted by mcee22
Until the business is "legalized" AND "supervised"...

..... that will be the case across the "board"!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2017, 05:16 AM
Yes LE can pay ahead. There is no law that LE can't pay a deposit.

LE can do pretty much anything they want to, really. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It's not le that's tricky; he can't fuck you for money and then arrest you. Solution for all you ladies? don't accept the donation til after the session. tell him you're a sexaholic and no one, not even Jabba the Hutt, needs to pay you for you to fuck his fat-tard brains out. sure the occasional asshole may stiff you, but you can write a nasty post in coed about the dickhead who stiffed you...after stiffing you, up in the kitty (or butt, depending...), so to speak. browbeat the stifftard-not to be confused with the tard with a stiffy-til the cheapskate pays up.

As the beautiful Bahamanian says:
Better have my money!
Y'all should know me well enough
Better have my money!
Please don't call me on my bluff
Pay me what you owe me
Ballin' bigger than LeBron
Give me your money
Who y'all think y'all frontin' on?
Like brrap, brrap, brrap

There's another dude you do have to worry about. he's le's buddy, and he's called the Confidential Informant. He can fuck you for money, and then, he can testify against you in court, and his testimony wont get thrown out. yikes. by the way, learned about the c.i. in my crim law class. those fuckers live by their own set of rules and go deep motherfucking cover... (Deep Cover is on my top 20 all time movie list btw. Lawrence Fishburne-aka Mobius- is a motherfucking beast. Watch out S.C., LF may present some competition in the badassery category.)

LL, any suggestions for the ladies in dealing with the "CI" quandary? I know you prefer to see it from the other angle, but these ladies could really use your help. Or you, Shyster Jon? I'm still scratching my head on that one.

btw, there is an le/ci pair on eccie. the le is saints-n-spinners, and i cant remember what the ci's handle is. tw probably has the time to find it, but he'll make me post it uitb, which I'm happy to do, since i'm a crazy fuck. tw is much more sane. if he gets me intel on the probable depth, I'll make the bridge leap of faith, and hope for the best...

anyone else know any le/ci tag teams on eccie? if you pm me, i'll research it and if it checks out, post it uitb, and make no mention of my source.
It's not le that's tricky; he can't fuck you for money and then arrest you. Solution for all you ladies? don't accept the donation til after the session. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yes he can. It's happened plenty of times. And if you think it makes a difference whether you accept money before or after, you are mistaken.
That CurvyKatie is one smart cookie!😁 IJS! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie

Muah...you are most certainly one of the good ones here, Oneputbirdie

But I am not really all that smart, I have just seen my fair share of crookedness. Stick around long enough in the adult industry and you will see it all.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Yes he can. It's happened plenty of times. And if you think it makes a difference whether you accept money before or after, you are mistaken. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Wow. You're probably right, but can you or anyone provide some corroboration?
I highly doubt you will find anyone to provide personal stories on this board of, "I had sex with an officer and he arrested me."

But for the sake of argument, Bubba Cates was well known in Austin for having sex with ladies and then taking them to jail.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2002-10-25/106933/

But I am not really all that smart, I have just seen my fair share of crookedness. Stick around long enough in the adult industry and you will see it all. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Hoping to find out soon! About Oneputbirdie that is
Lol im 21 Originally Posted by Kristi grey
And been a member since 2013
Hoping to find out soon! About Oneputbirdie that is Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Ohhhhh.....yall stop it now! Too much to live up to!🤣

But I am not really all that smart, I have just seen my fair share of crookedness. Stick around long enough in the adult industry and you will see it all. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Ohhhhh.....yall stop it now! Too much to live up to!🤣 Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
kisses
oneputbirdie is blushing now
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2017, 12:11 AM
I highly doubt you will find anyone to provide personal stories on this board of, "I had sex with an officer and he arrested me."

But for the sake of argument, Bubba Cates was well known in Austin for having sex with ladies and then taking them to jail.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2002-10-25/106933/ Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
And I'm quite sure Internal Affairs just winked, nodded, and smiled, right? Uh huh. I'm talking about the Policy and Procedure Manual, not what happens in backwoods Louisiana, with Officer Roscoe, under the Napoleanic Code. There, certainly, all bets are off, but I bet a provider might have a getouttajailfree card, if she can hold her breath long enough to just get through it.

So, I stand by my advice, for now. Beware l.e. bearing gifts to begin the session...

LL, can you settle this damn argument please?? It's clear we're both in over our heads and wandered out of our damn lanes, as others have been known to do, from time to time...