Worrisome health of Associate Justice Ginsburg

How has she been an issue to you guys? She needs a few more years. At least 2. Originally Posted by Trey
She obviously has lung cancer. Depending on the cell structure, she might have as much as 2 years. But if it’s small oat cell carcinoma, she could be gone in a few months.

I have no ill feelings toward her. She has led a long full life.

RBG has made it known that she does not want President Trump to name her successor. The only thing that will keep that from happening is death.
They do not have to go by president, past cases or anything. They can choose to vote on an issue based on nothing more than their personal opinion. Originally Posted by Jackie S

your spell checker went kablooey!

president = precedent

interesting how that word sound so similar.
She obviously has lung cancer. Depending on the cell structure, she might have as much as 2 years. But if it’s small oat cell carcinoma, she could be gone in a few months. Originally Posted by Jackie S

that's assuming her surgeons found all of it.

I have no ill feelings toward her. She has led a long full life.

RBG has made it known that she does not want President Trump to name her successor. The only thing that will keep that from happening is death.

did she really say that? she's not going to have a choice in the matter, not at age 85/86 after an operation. she should have stepped down when Obama was president.
Who is us? Originally Posted by bamscram
Conservatives is who she hates, color doesn't matter.

She is a hating little old bitch.
Who is us? Originally Posted by bamscram

She is a hating little old bitch.
The Dems will bring in a taxidermist and keep her in her chair.
Little rbg can barely gum her pudding.
The Dems will bring in a taxidermist and keep her in her chair. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
True, then they will find a way to vote for her as long as they think they can get away with it.
Now I hear she won't be working next week, either!!
Now I hear she won't be working next week, either!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
She needs a little time off. Cancer is very draining. Didn't Reagan take off when he was shot by that right wing loon Hinkley
Yeah she's been brain dead for years , more ice for the cooler please.

She is a hating little old bitch. Originally Posted by friendly fred

No way she could hate like the rabid right on this forum.
No way she could hate .... Originally Posted by bamscram
... neither can rock moss.

Darwin didn't hate either. He just investigated and reported what he observed.
No way she could hate like the rabid right on this forum. Originally Posted by bamscram
The rabid right don't act this way in public. They are to scared in person
... neither can rock moss.

Darwin didn't hate either. He just investigated and reported what he observed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've investigated. RBG is alive and full of Love. Hope you feel better Lex