I'm bored as hell and chat is broke. Tha fuq?!?!

Where is there a chat?
Weclome to the new world ...
Yeah, but stupid Covid has us all stuck inside the borders.

This shit got me so bored I am tempted to buy my own Lagoon and sail to warmer seas. Plenty of space on one of those for a spear gun or two. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What about taking a sailor with you, who knows how to dive, and will carry bags?

Asking for a friend.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-01-2021, 04:48 PM
Only if you can teach me about knots and charts...
  • 08-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Welcome back Ms ~ZE~ !!! That dute was a long second!
Only if you can teach me about knots and charts... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ready when you are.

Bonus, while I learned a lot of knots and line handling back in the day, my current focus is Shibari.

*snort*
Chat broke with the retirement of Flash player. I don't think anyone is around Eccie to replace it with something else.
I regret going into chat..........
Please don't burn me at the stake, but when I'm bored and have a craving only a chat room will satisfy... I sometimes go on Mocospace for entertainment purposes only... although it get's old real quick with the gutter level antics of most of the members... It's the only chat room I've been able to find. I usually go in the Near Me room.

It's nothing like chat used to be but it is a chat room. IJS...
I do wonder if those that run the site will ever replace the broken chat with something else - or, if like most things on here, it's just going to be allowed to wither on the vine and die.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Even without my antics, mods just hated monitoring chat. Too much liability.

I was thinking about setting up a Chatzy room. But... *shrug* I can't entertain everyone myself. :P
I mean, you absolutely could - but that's too much to ask of any single person.
Someone started a chat room when eccie went dark back in 2018. I guess it died, too.
Someone started a chat room when eccie went dark back in 2018. I guess it died, too. Originally Posted by TinMan

I'm not even sure if she's still around or not. Haven't seen her post here.. and I'm not that active on OH2