THE LIE STOPS HERE.

It's like scrabble. But better. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
DYK: Recently, the winner of the French national scrabble tournament was won by someone who didn't speak French and was actually from New Zealand?
so who's on first?
42??
I certainly hope this is a result of a computer malfunction. Otherwise, it's just gibberish.
aahhhh hell, the inmates are running the asylum now!
aahhhh hell, the inmates are running the asylum now! Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Ahhh, don't kid yourself, they always have been! LOL
Omg...have you met eng??? He is also having issues about stuff he has heard.
If the lie stops here, where did it start? West Texas, her hotel, your apt.... Somewhere in the middle? How is this hobby related? Or is it? Did she mean to post this to Facebook? Oh dear!! 😂😂
I needed a good laugh!!
I would've probably understood this post better at 1:15 A.M. than 1:15 P.M. LOL!
My thoughts:

1) And I thought your showcase was a shitty read!!

2) My apologies to the Eccie Community for starting 'the Lie' that Bat-Shit-Crazy is 'there' with 'her' (whatever the fuck that means).

3) Why do people think we give a fuck about them?
These girls and their fancy threADs - her business has to be going through the roof after this threAD!
smokin hot profile pics
I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2.
As with most of these 'crazy' posts, the spacedbar key got stuck yet again. I don't even wan to read this shit if it's not paragraphed.

Someone is selling faulty keyboards 'round here.
IDK?????