We have it good in KC compared to where I just was...

Go out to the west coast and then tell me it's good here in KC.
I'm at the west coast now. It's VERY GOOD in kc metro/ks. I've seen nothing but overpriced porkers with bad hair here. Even on the beach! In the clubs and definitely on bp! I suppose everyone's good is different but being on the provider end, I can't imagine why Anyone would pay for a bumpy faced porker. I've gotten more compliments here than I ever have in the Midwest!! But I always hear ppl talking about how good looking the ladies are from the Midwest. And I agree. Look at the fun thread, we have ladies posting pictures with little to no makeup on and unposed yet STILL look amazing!
Oh, but you see....Hobby ghost towns are excellent tours for providers. You have to find out how the hobby scene works in those cities, ECCIE is only popular in very specific places. It's nearly obsolete just 4 hours away in STL...but they have other hobby boards, some private and invite only.

People want to go everywhere fabulous and fun..like NY or LA. While it may sound glamorous... an experienced traveling provider such as myself, realizes:

1. On a successful tour you don't get to do shit, so just pick a large suite at a nice hotel because aside from your view, you won't have time or energy to do much more.

2. Your expenses for advertising successfully and travel, accommodations etc can be 5 times the price, depending on what city you are in

3. Everyone wants to sound big time by going to Miami and big cities...so there is lots of competition.

I find my best tours to be those that are to places like Midland, TX...or perhaps Nashville... their money is green too and generously spent when there are slim pickins. Originally Posted by Ari816
Totally get that, Ari. I used to teach seminars nationwide and had the same experience in that business.

The problem, from what I could tell, in Nashville is that even the guys are scared to see someone "new" to Nashville, even someone was well-established and highly reviewed as you. I never could put my finger on it, but I got the strong impression that LE had gone after both the guys and the gals to the point that EVERYONE was spooked to see ANYBODY they hadn't already seen before.
  • Cleo
  • 03-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Memphis rocks! Just sayin. Will always be home. :-)))
+ 1 Tennessee is amazing... GO VOLS
Memphis rocks! Just sayin. Will always be home. :-))) Originally Posted by Cleo
Memphis rocks! Just sayin. Will always be home. :-))) Originally Posted by Cleo
Memphis is, perhaps, the most dangerous town that I know of. I visited monthly in the early 80's. With 80% black, (No response please. It is what it is.) the crime statistics were beyond belief. Every guy I knew in Memphis was always armed for their own self protection. I had to write corporate policy that stated that it was not allowed to carry onto a customer's premises. To have a piece (and I don't mean sex) in the company vehicle was OK. It would not have been accepted otherwise.

JR
  • Cleo
  • 03-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Memphis is, perhaps, the most dangerous town that I know of. I visited monthly in the early 80's. With 80% black, (No response please. It is what it is.) the crime statistics were beyond belief. Every guy I knew in Memphis was always armed for their own self protection. I had to write corporate policy that stated that it was not allowed to carry onto a customer's premises. To have a piece (and I don't mean sex) in the company vehicle was OK. It would not have been accepted otherwise.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
It always amazes me when we use the handful of people we know and/or are exposed to as an acceptable sample size for our opinions. With respect sir, I highly doubt that in a city of 1.5 million people that we can trust your generalizing what that city is/was like. Based on the fact that you only visited I can only surmise that you did not have an opportunity to be espoused to the majority of the population. Here in the great state of Kansas, which I affectionately refer to as "hell's kitchen," I run into several companies with the same policy on guns & postings at the main entrance remindinding the public of said policy. I even work alongside people who knowingly violate our companiy's "no weapons" policy. Crime knows no gender, race, economic status, nor does it have a zip code. People are people. Enjoy! :-)
I don't know about the Hobby and Tennessee but its a very Pretty and an amazing State to live in and im very proud to call it Home.

FYI... Im not related to anyone. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Lived there for a while myself. Gorgeous country with good people.
As for ' the hobby' it depends what you're looking for. For AMPs I still think the I-94 corridor between Kalamazoo and Jackson in Michigan is the best I've found.

This one's for you , Kaylen :

Once there was a girl on rocky top,
Half bear the other half cat.
Wild as a mink, sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77hneLgt33k
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Memphis is, perhaps, the most dangerous town that I know of. I visited monthly in the early 80's. With 80% black, (No response please. It is what it is.) the crime statistics were beyond belief
IMO, I think you could have made your point without adding statistics, (if in fact, that is an accurate statistic...and I'm not disputing the stat). Crime is crime and violence is violence.

And...I second what Cleo said!
Wish that I was on ole Rocky Top
Down in the Tennesse Hills...

TN is a great place.
Just to be clear, I LOVED everything else about Tennessee. My only point was that the hobby was nearly completely dead there for an out-of-towner.
HAHA Thanks babe for making me smile today. I needed that
Lived there for a while myself. Gorgeous country with good people.
As for ' the hobby' it depends what you're looking for. For AMPs I still think the I-94 corridor between Kalamazoo and Jackson in Michigan is the best I've found.

This one's for you , Kaylen :

Once there was a girl on rocky top,
Half bear the other half cat.
Wild as a mink, sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77hneLgt33k Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
HAHA Thanks babe for making me smile today. I needed that Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I'll try to remember to get you a cream fille paczki next year .