Huntsman resigns as Ambassador to Russia after Trump confers with ...

Ignoring
This came from CNN (Cornball News Network), lol.
Ignoring Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ignoring the truth and facts. Nothing new for you.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mbassy-account

And this? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Huh? So what? That's a bizarre story that has nothing to do with Huntsman stepping down.

What's next? Is your ouija board whispering something about putin and melania?
Huh? So what? That's a bizarre story that has nothing to do with Huntsman stepping down.

What's next? Is your ouija board whispering something about putin and melania? Originally Posted by lustylad
I bet Mooshell would like “her” some Melania!!!!!!
I think yssup should be forced to edit his false thread title. You know, like the NYT was pressured into changing its headline yesterday. Huntsman decided to resign BEFORE trump's recent innocuous phone call, not after!!
I think yssup should be forced to edit his false thread title. You know, like the NYT was pressured into changing its headline yesterday. Huntsman decided to resign BEFORE trump's recent innocuous phone call, not after!! Originally Posted by lustylad
I think his “ignoring” posts are his vaccines against his banning. He simply gives up trying to defend his irrational threads. So he gives up. On to the next one.
You piss him off enough he'll ignore you Originally Posted by bb1961
That's not hard to do
I think his “ignoring” posts are his vaccines against his banning. He simply gives up trying to defend his irrational threads. So he gives up. On to the next one. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you're correct.

Of course, he could try starting a RATIONAL thread. You know, one containing facts and reason, rather than hysteria, delusions and troll-bait.

But after watching him for the last 6 years, I don't think he is capable of that.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Certainly would be a blessing to be on SomeOne's "Ignore" list.
"Making a List - checking it Twice- etc"
Is this another "Muh Russia" thread?