Bye Bye Bernie!

• DSK
  • 03-01-2016, 04:29 PM
So that "nanny " Bloomberg can restrict fountain drinks nationwide to less than 20 ounces ? Come on, man ! And Groper Joe can outdo Lil Cotex's hero Slick Willy in assaulting women ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think they would siphon votes away from Hillary, paving the way for President Trump.
I think they would siphon votes away from Hillary, paving the way for President Trump. Originally Posted by DSK
Then again, they might attract MORE idiot gruberites and reach-around crew members to actually be elected !
Bernie carried Travis (Austin) County, Texas, by roughly 51% of the Dems vote!

It appears the "endangered salamanders" in Barton Springs Creek are safe!*

*(Although the Republican turnout was substantially higher than the Dems in Travis County, Texas!)
Bernie needs to consult BigKotex about "winning an election!"

Bernie needs to consult BigKotex about "winning an election!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
... not to mention "harvesting" campaign funds .... while losing!
Bye Bye Bernie! Originally Posted by bambino
Of course Bambi was wrong. I don't think he's too bright.
Mebbe not by YOUR lyin liberal and "Triple Crown " WINNING standards !!!
MEBBE Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"MEBBE" GAY REY can turn this into another COUGARS "LOOSES" thread.

GAY REY is a former spelling bee champion at the Idiotville Middle School for the Retarded. Two months after winning the prestigious award, GAY REY dropped out of Middle School on his 18th bday, desperately searching for a long-term "partner", errr relationship in San Antonio's Gay Community.

Let's give it up for GAY REY!
MEBBE Lil Cotex can turn this into another POLL ! And demonstrate his mastery of polls ONCE AGAIN ! like he did in HIS DOTY " 206 " poll and HIS IOTY poll ! The " Triple Crown " winner must be itchin for 'nother crown to add to the 3 he's already WON ! He must not be getting his DUE recognition form HIS reach around KLAN, errr clan ! of fellow lyin liberal swishy-walking peter-puffers ! :rm _moon::rm_mo on: They must be demanding that HE " assume the position " at their daily bukakke sessions !

GAY REY is a former spelling bee champion at the Idiotville Middle School for the Retarded. Two months after winning the prestigious award, GAY REY dropped out of Middle School on his 18th bday, desperately searching for a long-term "partner", errr relationship in San Antonio's Gay Community.

MEBBE Lil Cotex can start ANOTHER poll and emulate HIS hero, Slick Willy Clinton AND Willy's lying, traitorous wife by claiming ONCE AGAIN : " I did NOT..." all the while wearing his "TRIPLE CROWNS " at all of the nation's gay bars and for the adulation of HIS reach around Klan, err clan : :rm _moon::rm_mo on: !!!!! Keep up the Campaign, COTEX !!!

BU-BU-BU-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
207 is coming up like a freight train!

207!
207 Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see that LLIdiot is PRETENDING TO "IGNORE" me.
Is it "207" yet?