Question for Providers about Doubles

Yep sexy Miss Vyvian and I can steam up some windows!!
I have only done one double (with Ms.Dallas) I am openly bi, and therefore up charging isnt in my cards for doubles...., I dont get to have fun with ladies often, so I LOVE it. And My plan is to give a discount off my reg hour donation for doubles because I LOVE it, and bc like others said, It's not as much work :-)
Thank you to everyone that chimed in. I was hoping regular rate for both gals was somewhat normal. I will take the advise of finding 2 gals that like to work with each other. I can see where some chemistry between them will make my experience even better.
I am sure you will find them!! And you will have a great time!
Yep Stacey,I so luved playing with you too....I get to play with some fine-ass chicks..lol!!!

HERMAN
I think the right combo for you is out there...just do serious research in the reviews...and go get ya sum baby!!!!!!!!
I also charge my reg rate & let the other girl charge hers. I luv playing with the ladies, so why would I charge more? Besides, its a priveledge to be able to play with some of these beautiful ladies getting paid my regular rate and only having to work half as hard!
-Dallas, ur def fun to play with! Originally Posted by Vyvian
Completed the thought.

The OP needs to get over wanting to sexually disappoint multiple ladies at the same time.
Completed the thought.

The OP needs to get over wanting to sexually disappoint multiple ladies at the same time. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not sure exactly what you mean by that. I am always "The Best" at everything according to the providers. LOL I love some IOP, which is exactly what it is with most if not all. I have never had the opportunity to do doubles in RL and it is on my bucket list. I may be disappointed, but who the hell cares.

I am there to enjoy some beautiful ladies company and get my rocks off. Hopefully most providers get some enjoyment out of it and don't totally detest me. I have been with a handful of providers that either enjoy it very much or should be getting Academy Awards for IOP. Above all, I am always nice and respectful to all of them.

The OP needs to get over wanting to sexually disappoint multiple ladies at the same time.
Originally Posted by pyramider
Thought the OP was asking about rates for doubles. Not sure why the slam on sexually disappointing multiple ladies.

But, let's face facts. We've all been sexually disappointing ladies for years, sometimes multiples at a time. That's why we pay for time and companionship. If the ladies wanted sexual satisfaction, they would hire a gigolo or pick up a young stud, not see some grey haired guy 10 or 20 years older than them.
Since we happen to be one of the ONLY actual pair of
"REAL GIRLFRIENDS" & DOUBLES PARTNERS.... I just
had to chime in...Considering we absolutely love what
we do...our doubles rate is actually less than our single rate x's 2...Example.. $400hr (doubles) $250hr(single)
You can't compare the intimacy between us...unlike others,. that fake it to make it....That unfortunate type
of experience leaves you feeling a bit unfulfilled, when
seeking a true ménage a trois...We keep our rates
affordable so that our clients can enjoy our companionship..,without financial strain.. We invite you
to cum see for yourself ASAP...
Ciao,
XoXo,
Alexis & Ginger