Shave

Balls & hiney... Fuck no.. two part with weakest skin of all... No thanks... But why aren't many ladies replying this?? lol
  • Somuu
  • 05-15-2015, 12:15 PM
quick tip guys for shavin the junk. I use a beard trimmer for gettting most of the forest down. Then while in the shower the last thing i do is get the shaving cream and lather it up. with the help of the nice hot water the shaft area is easy to clean up but the tricky part is if you got hairy balls. The trick is th stretch your sac out and gently start shaveing, do this slowly. after doing this a few times you will get better at it.(hell first time i did shave my junk was with a mach 3 with no shaving cream and in a hot ass shower. didnt cut the forest down first eather and i did pretty good.

p.s. and for the ladies i have an add to this question.... what about guys with hairy chests or even some on the back? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
It's called the bar wing! Works best with those female razors that have the gooey strips on them (like a Gillette Venus Spa). Makes any uneven surfaces much easier to shave.... Just don't stop doing it once you start or you'll itch like hell!
Fyi shave balls and base with the grain. Otherwise you will get ingrown hairs and makes you at risk. Dont shave same day as your visit.
  • anita
  • 05-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I like it all, but shave your balls. I don't like sucking balls and having bunch of hair in my mouth lol.
Wish I could shave, but that would raise red flags, you know
  • motor
  • 05-15-2015, 01:58 PM
with the personal groomers you still have to be careful when trimming you sack, I have had that trimmer try and eat my nut sack before even with a #1 attachment on it.....fucking trimmer
I like it all, but shave your balls. I don't like sucking balls and having bunch of hair in my mouth lol. Originally Posted by anita
I guess I will not get my balls sucked by Anita...lol
  • anita
  • 05-15-2015, 02:19 PM
I guess I will not get my balls sucked by Anita...lol Originally Posted by eng
Lol, I can trim them for you

Here you go. Works like a champ.
If at all possible, trim at the very least.

If you are talented, shave.

Results: YMWV in YOUR benefit.

Just sayin...
  • jwood
  • 05-15-2015, 06:02 PM

Here you go. Works like a champ. Originally Posted by daty/o
Where is it sold
im still hesitant to try any kind of chemical hair remover due to an old nair mistake from years ago. Plus i have sensitive skin that even normal household cleaning supplies burn my hands. i have to wear gloves when using those items.

but if it works for you i sat use it.
face shaved close, goatee trimmed. I keep below trimmed with a beard trimmer. Works well for me..Benefits are not, I do it for me.
If at all possible, trim at the very least.

If you are talented, shave.

Results: YMWV in YOUR benefit.

Just sayin... Originally Posted by tntangie
I do trim with scissors, away from any skin. All skin for dick and balls and near are very sensitive to infection (I studied med little). I asked question to see if females really want it shaved and how guys shave it.... but seems there are no good solution. I dated a lady who want my area shaved but I refused before ... I been always wondering... but I think I will keep my hair over having boil (last thing I learned before I quit med) near my dick area...unless it is worth taking chance... lol
Where is it sold Originally Posted by jwood
CVS and/or Walgreens has it.

im still hesitant to try any kind of chemical hair remover due to an old nair mistake from years ago. Plus i have sensitive skin that even normal household cleaning supplies burn my hands. i have to wear gloves when using those items.but if it works for you i sat use it. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
This has never even been uncomfortable like other lotions, but you could always try it on a small spot first. It claims to work on beards, but I only use it for areas I don't want to shave.