howard dean says you're racist if support republicans

Down at YOUR gloryholes, isn't the saying " If the syphilitic cock fits....! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
isn't gonorrhea hard to get rid of?
Only if you get it from the toilet seat. Your best chance to find out, dipshit.
Gay rey sounds like he has had a sore on his lip before.
Only if you get it from the toilet seat. Your best chance to find out, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You obviously got something....

You ought to send that one to EATLER. It's right up his, ahem, er, uh...ALLEY!
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 04:10 AM
You ought to send that one to EATLER. It's right up his, ahem, er, uh...ALLEY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bambino getting his prostrate gently massaged.

You ought to send that one to EATLER. It's right up his, ahem, er, uh...ALLEY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pigs in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Pig

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 06:09 AM
Pigs in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Pig Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't see anything about about a fist up his ass massaging his prostrate! Seems that is your fav...
  • grean
  • 08-28-2017, 06:32 AM
There are a bunch of bigots on both sides. Conservative voters who just think less government is better are in no way supportive of racism.

Absolutely Republican legislators need to draw a line in the sand against racism. They still want to at least try to move their agenda forward and severing ties with the guy who needs to sign bills isn't the way to do that. With Trump that may not be possible anyway.they're going to try first, though. I think in the coming weeks we will see more Conservatives move against Trump.
I didn't see anything about about a fist up his ass massaging his prostrate! Seems that is your fav... Originally Posted by WTF
And you didn't see anything about a fist up my ass either you lying Snitch. But wait, there's more. The pig says his hands (hooves) aren't small! Go ahead jackass. Bust the pig for having "big" hands.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2003523
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 08:09 AM
And you didn't see anything about a fist up my ass either you lying Snitch. But wait, there's more. The pig says his hands (hooves) aren't small! Go ahead jackass. Bust the pig for having "big" hands.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2003523 Originally Posted by bambino
You said she stuck her fist up your ass and "gently" massaged your prostrate.

Let me guess, you're stalking YR reviews npw.

Is this like you and lustylad crying about snitching while you two snitching on T H O R?

You cry about me reading your latest review , all the while reading others' reviews!

You said she stuck her fist up your ass and "gently" massaged your prostrate.

Let me guess, you're stalking YR reviews npw.

Is this like you and lustylad crying about snitching while you two snitching on T H O R?

You cry about me reading your latest review , all the while reading others' reviews!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Turnabout is fair play. You're the Homo who started the review stalking. Or was it Pho Pockets? Doesn't matter. You're both homos. Lying homos. Now post where I got fisted you liar. You're now really at the bottom of hooker board scumbags. Now go do your parrot routine and say the same things over and over you half brain.
You misquoted the statement, didn't you? Yep.

So you stretched the truth and then hung your own ass out there.

Dean's a dipshit, at least by pre-Twitler standards of dipshittery. But ... he should have said "if you're a racist you're likely supporting Twitler."

And he would have been spot fucking on. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know all about dipshits don't you! Assup dipshit
There are a bunch of bigots on both sides. Conservative voters who just think less government is better are in no way supportive of racism.

Absolutely Republican legislators need to draw a line in the sand against racism. They still want to at least try to move their agenda forward and severing ties with the guy who needs to sign bills isn't the way to do that. With Trump that may not be possible anyway.they're going to try first, though. I think in the coming weeks we will see more Conservatives move against Trump. Originally Posted by grean
Thing is, just look at what the media/left SEES as racism..
Don't want to support open borders, you are racist
Don't want to allow blacks to riot, and want them to adhere to the same rule of law, you are racist.
Don't want unchecked migration by muslims into the country, you are racist..