Ideal session length for a massage?

A 60 minute session always seems rushed to me. A 90 minute session is very good and 2 hours is even better. After a really good massage, I feel fantastic for a week or more. I wish I could get away with having one weekly. Someday.

-NerdKing
Based on a few of the replies, it sounds like some of you feel like the massage is something to get out of the way before moving on to other things. The "other things" cap it off and make for a perfect experience, but the massage is equally important to me.

-NerdKing
NerdKing, you are a man after my own heart! It IS good, isn't it?
My ideal session runs about 2 hours. She works on me for the first 45 minutes, I then work on her for another 45 minutes. We play for the next 30 minutes.

I have enjoyed the mentoring of several wonderful RMT's over the years. This "training" often allows me to massage a lady and then turn her to the dark side after a few sessions. Originally Posted by Sasquatch

that sounds about right, i wish more clients had that in mind
I do like that idea .....after a little DFK .ETC ..I enjoy giving her a nice warm lotion full body massage ......followed by a warm wet tongue lashing .....Really a nice DATY .......then she can do the same for me involving the massage,BBBJ ,ETC ...then playtime starts...Her pleasure is as important as mine ......T