Judge orders Trump, children to answer questions about their business practices under oath

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Who says?
Want to talk about Russia ?

The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee concluded in August 2020 that Manafort's ties to individuals connected to Russian intelligence while he was Trump's campaign manager "represented a grave counterintelligence threat" by creating opportunities for "Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump campaign.

Manafort was lobbying for.....of all things.....the pro Russian government in Ukraine ! Needs a refresher as who now has Ukraine surrounded with troops.......Russia !

Who pardoned Manafort ? None other than Mr. Trump himself.

Try and hang on to your money. It may get bumpy. I am keeping $ 100,000 in my brokerage account and $ 100,000 in cash so I am ready if Russia goes ahead and invades Ukraine. Originally Posted by VitaMan
During the 2016 campaign, I found a diagram that showed the connections of Manafort with Russia. Right then I knew there was a problem with this guy. I put it up in SM. Tried to find it but found this one with links of #HeWhoShallBeNamed and the ruskies. Hmmmm.

Lock them all up!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ouch.
You brought up Russia in #8 post. Wonder what Manafort and Trump really did with the pro Russian leaders in Ukraine....
Who says? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://t.me/ChristianPunditGatewayF...efartNews/6799
... "TRUMP News" will be coming soon!

... Trump will be able to show voting fraud and
all the Hillary spying info!

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Their tag line

All the lies not fit to print.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Oh the places you’ll go!

Want to talk about Russia ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Do YOU?

and to bring it up to date ...

No wonder Putin feels comfortable invading other countries!

The CartoonCrowd can paste all they want .... real photos with real audio recordings tell THE TRUTH!

Why did Putin wait until Bitten? He knew he could get away with it, just like Bitten's Boss and Cabinet Mate!

As they continue to lose their asses by the Truth being revealed they whine about "Trump"! That's the purpose of this thread.
Never miss an opportunity to hijack a conversation with some good old fashioned foaming at the mouth.

Until Trump came along, the biggest liar I knew was …