Smiles

OMG.... if I had a little less melanin in my skin, y'all would be making me blush! Thanks for the kind words, guys! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
The reality of someone that has been lucky enough to see that 1000 watt smile in person, descriptive words fail us, that the lady behind the smile is just as bright always charms us.

A smile is one of the things we look for most, it doesn't have to be perfect but carries the day if it is real and true.
eN aLl Ma BP aDdS i pUt PiX oF mE sMiLeNg cUz DaTs wAt gIeS wAnNa sEe dEy AiNt GoNnA lUk @ NO aDdS wId No PiKsHaS tRuSt Me i nOw.

• eve
  • 02-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I love to smile in pictures unless I am trying to be naughty!!! Now in that case you get a naughty smile... No really I love taking pics so to me its fun and I am smile when I am having fun!
  • mietk
  • 02-24-2011, 02:35 PM
OMG.... if I had a little less melanin in my skin, y'all would be making me blush! Thanks for the kind words, guys! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
I have to smile or I look kinda mean, which is not my true disposition. Never been good at that come hither face look. Now body language is a whole nother thing.

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
You have the prettiest set of teeth I've ever cum across.
cumming from you, I'll gladly take that as a compliment
I've said forever that Daphne has a smile and personality that will light up any room full of people....

I also have witnessed Eve's fun and naughty smiles.... she too has one of the prettiest smiles IMO
"In all my BP ads I put pics of me smiling cause that's what guys wanna see. They ain't gonna look at ads without pictures. Trust me I know."

There fixed that for ya..... Learn how to spell fool, I can't do this every time. My iPhone can only handle so many autocorrects ok....

eN aLl Ma BP aDdS i pUt PiX oF mE sMiLeNg cUz DaTs wAt gIeS wAnNa sEe dEy AiNt GoNnA lUk @ NO aDdS wId No PiKsHaS tRuSt Me i nOw.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
I have to smile or I look kinda mean, which is not my true disposition. Never been good at that come hither face look. Now body language is a whole nother thing.

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Beautiful smile and I sooo love your avatar, you sex kitten, you!!
Beautiful smile and I sooo love your avatar, you sex kitten, you!! Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

Can i say something that i hope it isn't considered racist. But black girls seem to have great teeth. i've known lots of black girls and everyone one of them have had the best set of teeth you could imagine and none had braces.
I've said forever that Daphne has a smile and personality that will light up any room full of people.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

thanks babe
& us latina's & latino's always have shitty teeth cause half of our parents didnt have insurance when we were little or like my parents use to take us to mexico to get our teeth fixed...lol