Oh2 hacked?

He does have a aggression issue.

Did you see when he changed his Avatar to flick me off earlier, then changed it? Very sneaky on ways to bend them rules..

Also I got pointed in past for calling someone worthless as he just did..

Can we say melt down!

He's emotional, poor thang you started it..
Troll calling someone else a troll.. the irony
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I agree. All the shit he talks and he's still here. Wonder which mod he has in his pocket. Also what value does he add to the site? He's not even funny.

But let it be me, insulting others. I'm referring to his "worthless" remark to a other member ..

He does have a aggression issue.

Did you see when he changed his Avatar to flick me off earlier, then changed it? Very sneaky on ways to bend them rules..

Also I got pointed in past for calling someone worthless as he just did..

Can we say melt down!

He's emotional, poor thang you started it.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Although he might think I do i dont have no issue with dude. In fact a lot of cats here think I have issue with them because they talk shit to me and have different beliefs and I actually dont have issue with it. I'm more interested in their responses as it entertains me..and why they do the stuff they do. But definitely dont be upset even if I act like it.

I could be wrong and misreading the situation but I will say with Akeem one thing I've noticed that I don't think is cool is how he seems to consistently go after the black girls... always seem to have negative words with them back and forth...that's disappointing because I never see him go after other races. Something is odd with that. But oh well.

Yall carry on.

I could be wrong and misreading the situation but I will say with Akeem one thing I've noticed that I don't think is cool is how he seems to consistently go after the black girls... always seem to have negative words with them back and forth...that's disappointing because I never see him go after other races. Something is odd with that. But oh well.

Yall carry on. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I can assure you sweetie I'm not an uncle Tom. Lol
I would never fix my mouth, and call you that King!
I would never fix my mouth, and call you that King! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

In fact a lot of cats here think I have issue with them because they talk shit to me and have different beliefs and I actually dont have issue with it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Someone MUST have hijacked your handle...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
I can assure you sweetie I'm not an uncle Tom. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you have disstain towards blacks you disagree with...I love your selective "tolerance"...
The "thinking" black man is threat to you...it is clear you don't know the REAL story of UNCLE TOMhttps://www.theroot.com/when-uncle-t...ult-1790879561