Bucket List of the top Fantasies you Men would like to fulfill......Do Not Be Shy

These all sound like so much fun!! I finally got my fantasy of being in an office with tons of people in the next rooms not having a clue!
Ok there is no way this would happen for too many reasons. But in an alternate universe where STD's and unwanted pregnancy didn't exist here it goes.

I am tied up, and blind folded. 10 sexy women are there and take turns doing oral, cowgirl, and straddling my face to do oral on them, all the time monitoring how close I am to cumming, bringing me close then backing me down. They never let me pop, until an hour later when Emilia Clark rides me till I finish. The the rest of the night the other 9 fuck me till I cum. Kind of like a reverse gang bang.
I don't know who the girl is but we can arrange the 9 girls lol
Emilia Clarke is from Game of Thrones.
I'd like to be with a mature woman that loves talking dirty and loves cum and begs me for it and wants cof . Then when I paint her face she wants me to come from behind and go to Greek. With her face still painted and in front of a mirror so I can watch it run down her entire face and onto her swinging perfect breast. Once I cum in the cover in Greece she cleans up while I'm down on her daty. Once she has a good o or two and squirts all over the place. I'm in mish listening to her tell me naughty things and watching her beautiful breast move with every deep penetrating thrust..... then bang I'm spent again. That would be the perfect fantasy in my opinion.
Finding a "Little person" that is a super hot provider for the husband and I to play with
Attending a furry convention at least once
Meeting a real life hermaphrodite with both functioning parts
  • Pmon
  • 05-09-2017, 10:17 PM
I want my first double, with one lady sitting on my face, the other on my cock.
To somewhat reiterate a prior poster-- Full body massage that leads to a prostate massage with extended edging by mouth and hands. It's not literally a bucket list item since it's happened before, but it was so long ago it will seem like a first time all over again, and it was definitely the hardest I ever came in my life!
A mother-daughter double. I'm not usually into doubles but I've done the sisters thing, a mother-daughter has long been on my list.
Finding a "Little person" that is a super hot provider for the husband and I to play with
Attending a furry convention at least once
Meeting a real life hermaphrodite with both functioning parts Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse

ME TOO!!
I want my first double, with one lady sitting on my face, the other on my cock. Originally Posted by Pmon

Did this fantasy a few months back. While it was wonderful, it wasn't quite the PS experience I was looking for and was a bit coordinated. Don't get me wrong. I loved every minute of it.

My ultimate fantasy is to have two girls who are really into each other where I could take a break from the action and watch the two of them please each other. Finally, they would let me CIM and then the two of them snowball it back and forth.

While I would like to think that would satisfy my bucket list for life, i'm sure I would be dreaming up another fantasy after that one was checked off the list!
If were talking fantasy stuff here I would like to be taken captive by a girls sorority on a large college campus and locked in a room where I am forced to service hundreds of hot young college girls day in day out for months on end. Then they trade me off to another college to do the same all over again slowly moving me around the country until I die from exhaustion and dehydration via semen loss. All this would be filmed as well and put on the web upon my death so the rest of the world knew that I was the most fuckingst motherfucker to have ever lived.
Spank that ass good.

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1492744229 Originally Posted by wildcat4fun
DAMN, I've got to get to Biloxi!!!
I would do more than spank that ass Wildcat 👅
Wildcat has a very smackable ass and an even prettier pussy!
I just want to lick Michelle Rodriguez's bung hole