new boobs

Everybody assumes that she did this to "go bigger".

Her primary motive was to "go better". Nothing wrong with tuning up the chassis, especially when the rest of the chassis is in such prime condition. Originally Posted by Jackie S
To be honest, I'd prefer she went better and smaller. You're right, the rest needs no tuning up! The best MM's are the ones that don't look like it. BTW, the guy who said she wasn't tight must have a dick the size of my little finger.
Can't argue with that. I have been seeing Her for two years, at least once a week, paying the going rate. Do the math. My contribution to the cause is certainly there.
Can't argue with that. I have been seeing Her for two years, at least once a week, paying the going rate. Do the math. My contribution to the cause is certainly there. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Contribute to "surcher's belated bday fund" and I'll make sure she see's the proceeds. After all, you need a break, lol. My bday is almost over and due to my leg couldn't do anything.
  • Trnch
  • 08-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Mmmmm Yummy. I love freckles.
Mmmmm Yummy. I love freckles. Originally Posted by Trnch
You'd love more than that!
  • jcris
  • 09-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Best to you for a quick recovery.
hope you have a nice recovery. A word of unsolicited advice... DON'T rush back! (If you received implants)... LISTEN to what the doc said... don't move your arms, no lifting, driving, (and stroking someone off)... the better they heal in the beginning...the better they will be in the long run!!! and remember to get them massaged (not just fondled LOL) when doc says to start getting them massaged (usually a week after surgery). I've helped 6 girls get through breast surgeries and all have done REALLY well... the sleeping sitting up sucks...but I hope you enjoy the outcome!!!!!!!!!!! big hugs!!!
well my doctor didnt order any massaging maybe because i have silicone and not saline. had a few problems with some stitches in certain areas but my house caught on fire two days after surgery had no choice but to do what he doctor told me not to do. As for that healing is going well still sore in some places but will be perfect in a few weeks
I just glad that over the last weeks we have discovered that is a lot that two people can do with no "boob involvment" what-so-ever.

See you in a couple hours, Babe
well my doctor didnt order any massaging maybe because i have silicone and not saline. had a few problems with some stitches in certain areas but my house caught on fire two days after surgery had no choice but to do what he doctor told me not to do. As for that healing is going well still sore in some places but will be perfect in a few weeks Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Damn girl, what a night mare! Sorry to hear about the fire. I can't even imagine getting out of bed in less than ten minutes after my surgery. I hope the girls are looking and feeling well
Hey Sweet heart, take it easy and I wish you a quick recovery.
  • rwksl
  • 09-22-2011, 07:38 PM
SS, where are the pics?
Well sorry to inform everyone but I caught an infection in my breasts and will be out even longer...at least I will be horny as hell when I get back!
  • Trey
  • 09-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Did you go get the Mexican boob job, or something else happen.
  • Rezo
  • 09-24-2011, 05:15 PM
get well soon!