NC/NS LIVI

LMFAO I cant stand these little bullshit kid games so stupid and waste of everything
  • Livi
  • 08-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Talk your bullshit and go stalk someone else
Just stay away from my home!!!
  • Livi
  • 08-04-2014, 10:25 PM
You would know it's your game you are a piece of work
My regulars know I'm a great provider and your crazy
  • Livi
  • 08-04-2014, 10:29 PM
All of this because you didn't get laid because you
Randomly showed up to my house twice without
an appt try backpage or craigslist that's more your style
I see now why you don't have many reviews
ummmm... k? Bye
  • Livi
  • 08-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Off to stalk someone else?
bye
Never a dull moment around here.
Well that was absolutely fascinating lol
the great Fred Durst (my tongue is in my cheek, I promise) once said.. "it's all about the he-said she-said Bullshit"!

both parties don't seem to agree on what happened..
The set up went well, then the second act had my full attention. Unfortunately, the third act seemed ungrounded and directionless, petering out in a whimper instead of a bang that Act II had hinted at.

The actors were believable in the roles. However I think the script writer was unsure of what message he was trying to impart.

If this drama had been a meal I would have left the table still hungry. Yes, overall, an unsatisfying forray into the Hooker Zone.
Mojo, you my friend are a Poet.
I mean, you guys might as well pm each other...
Edit by Namssa

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

what does that text mean? I better watch my back? Is that a threat? Originally Posted by Livi