Age LESS with Semen Intake...(could I be misinterpreting? LOL)

Grandma always says that she is still alive because she never cussed, smoked, drank and she always went to church twice a week. I think she may be fibbing.

Grandma...you are such a slut!!

On the plus side, I've been privileged to help a few ladies extend their longevity and hope to keep doing my part. Your welcome ladies
I heard these guys were going to start a new make-up company and call it the Youth Factor! I wonder how they will come by the amounts of active ingredient they will need to manufacture the products? Won't it be great to wear it all over our faces all day, every day!? However, I don't think it would be long before the FDA steps in, as there would surely be those out there who would simply drink the stuff....expensive and addictive habit.... Originally Posted by M A X

Someone needs a break here...

Max, If we ever develop a coed debate team you will be my first pick. You can make some of the men belive they would rather finish by hand on their stomach. You might make some woman think she is (hmm) less than normal for doing this.

Have a great night.
Boy I didn't have internet access for one day and LOOKIE HERE.....I come back to all these wonderful comments.

I guess I failed to write the author's name from the article.
I tossed the magazine already so if there was one, I apologize.
(It's been awhile since I've had to do a bibliography or jot footnotes down
so I'm slacking in term paper etiquette.) LOL

Hmmm, slutty grandmas...isn't there a term for that? GILF?
Someone needs a break here...

Max, If we ever develop a coed debate team you will be my first pick. You can make some of the men belive they would rather finish by hand on their stomach. You might make some woman think she is (hmm) less than normal for doing this.

Have a great night. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Ya know what, hon? You could be right. I should know to come into a thread such as this and give only the cookie cutter or pat answers that a lot of men want to hear. I chose to play with it instead, due to my own experiences with the funny things I've personally heard men say. I think it's funny/cute/silly when a male tells me his semen is the cure for the common cold or something similar. It's made me laugh every time I heard it. It never worked, but it WAS funny. Then again, I'm easily amused. I sometimes forget not everyone has a sense of humor. :-(

And yes, I'm very good at what I do, just as many of the other ladies here are. Noted by all the "yes" recommendations in my reviews. I may have a different way of responding to answers here and achieving goals elsewhere, but I think it makes me unique, and I understand you might not appreciate that about me. If men wanted the same thing each time, they wouldn't seek out the variety that they all do. Let me be clear that I think there is nothing abnormal with women proclaiming their love of semen on this board. I know it to be true and think it's very normal. I just love it a different way!!! I wouldn't say anything about me is "normal" here. LOL I'm also responsible and reliable, and according to the many rants I've seen here about the lack there of with many providers, that's not a normal thing in our community either, but I'm not convinced it's a bad thing. LOL

I hope you laugh as much as I will today....after all, they say Laughter is the Best Medicine! Enjoy!!!
So the Youth Factor be selling facials...its almost male prostitution. They will maybe have photos of male models of the bottle giving an orgasm face?
So the Youth Factor be selling facials...its almost male prostitution. They will maybe have photos of male models of the bottle giving an orgasm face?
Gosh, wouldn't that be funny! Or imagine the line, outside the facility, of males waiting to sell their goods for $.

disclaimer: I realize semen and semen swallowing are very serious issues to some. No ill will is intended by any funny or quirky remarks on my part. I find humor in many things that others don't.
So its ok to talk about my...fountain of youth?
So its ok to talk about my...fountain of youth? Originally Posted by Tyler1189
LOL As long as you can take me teasing you about it.
Just as long as you write a comical disclaimer about it first
Just as long as you write a comical disclaimer about it first Originally Posted by Tyler1189
You got yourself a dea!
And yes, I'm very good at what I do, just as many of the other ladies here are. Noted by all the "yes" recommendations in my reviews. I may have a different way of responding to answers here and achieving goals elsewhere, but I think it makes me unique, and I understand you might not appreciate that about me. If men wanted the same thing each time, they wouldn't seek out the variety that they all do. Let me be clear that I think there is nothing abnormal with women proclaiming their love of semen on this board. I know it to be true and think it's very normal. I just love it a different way!!! I wouldn't say anything about me is "normal" here. LOL I'm also responsible and reliable, and according to the many rants I've seen here about the lack there of with many providers, that's not a normal thing in our community either, but I'm not convinced it's a bad thing. LOL

I hope you laugh as much as I will today....after all, they say Laughter is the Best Medicine! Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by M A X
MMMMMM M A X is Definitely a UNIQUE Experience to be HAD
An ounce of protection is worth 2 in a bush or something like that.

Free applications, unlimited quantity, and guaranteed fresh delivery.
I am gonna live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess

's CIM
I wonder if every time a man jizzes in a lady's mouth (<---aren't visuals great!?)---and she GAINS years...if it takes AWAY from his timeline? Afterall, don't men pass on before women most times? Wouldn't that be a sad reality if it were true for the men (to lose a year or two each time?)
I wonder if every time a man jizzes in a lady's mouth (<---aren't visuals great!?)---and she GAINS years...if it takes AWAY from his timeline? Afterall, don't men pass on before women most times? Wouldn't that be a sad reality if it were true for the men (to lose a year or two each time?) Originally Posted by tia travels
I think that would be called giving till you can't give anymore