Stance on: Harassment hobbiest to provider or provider to hobbiest

• !VI!
  • 01-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Depends on the level of harassment. I had one guy harass for a year straight calling me dozens of times a day starting at 4am. I finally got fed up with it and was about to file charges and I didn't care if the cops knew I was a provider or not. Needless to say, the guy took me serious and I never heard from him again. Good thing he did because I was fed up and done with his shit. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
my biggest issue is i can't pinpoint his eccie handle he's given 3, 1 which i know isn't him...

one thing i found out is since he was messaging me from a texting app, it was logging his IP address and my lawyer said all i have to do is file for subpoena. The reasons i know it's him is because i he has a very unique way of texting me and has a few habits that were unique to him.

And certainly if thats all you have and he doesn't have any more info on you, going to the police would be a disaster. If they did do anything they'd have to figure out who "boltfan" is. (hope you dont mind me using you)

Figuring that out can be done, but subpoenas or warrants would have to be made, i would imagine. I really don't think anyone here likes those words. Originally Posted by grean
yea that's what my lawyer suggested this morning, it's just going to suck to have to do it, but safety comes first...

I'm in agreement with filing charges as a last resort only.. if you did, no, it is not a threat against the hobby.. 3 years though? that is a long time to put up with that shit.. why not out him here? what steps have you taken? if a Provider harassed me, I would come clean and tell her I'm boltfan Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You have a high tolerance threshold. Three years. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
usually bs like this is just annoying, but i feel if i don't stop him know he's just going to do it to someone else again, if he already isn't

Put his ass on blast. I had a similar incident when I first started and had my number posted. Learned the hard way. Now a gent only gets my number after he has passed screening. I have a very low tolerance for bs. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
i would love to put him on blast, i just can't until i know it's him without shadow of doubt

I had the same issue with who I'm guessing is probably the same guy regarding his usage of "hooktard" and I did take legal action. I got my attorney involved and they had dealt with these problems before and had a way of "taking care" of it. If you feel threatened or unsafe then yes talk to an attorney first before the police. They are more concerned with a person's safety then what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. I haven't heard from him since so obviously it did work. You can block a number but that won't stop the harrasser from contacting you, or in my case that didn't put a stop to it. The legal action did. If you need more info or have questions regarding my attorney please pm me. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
i may actually take you up on this thank you
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 08:05 PM
I would of done all the legal work on the DL and don't post any strategies here, that makes it seem like you're bluffing and he really won't stop until he's ready to.

A hooker board isn't a good place to discuss anything besides getting laid, finding the best head and who's got the tightest P.
  • !VI!
  • 01-13-2016, 08:13 PM
I would of done all the legal work on the DL and don't post any strategies here, that makes it seem like you're bluffing and he really won't stop until he's ready to.

A hooker board isn't a good place to discuss anything besides getting laid, finding the best head and who's got the tightest P. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

while i do see you point, i have to disagree

this could also be seen as a final warning, before the fire starts...

it's a glass half empty/full situation
while i do see you point, i have to disagree

this could also be seen as a final warning, before the fire starts...

it's a glass half empty/full situation Originally Posted by !VI!
Everyone can judge of their opinion of how to handle but seems like you're being logical about it. Good luck.
  • Lusty
  • 01-14-2016, 07:36 AM
Lawyer say's differently, would it be considered a threat t the hobby to file harassment charges? or better yet if a provider was threatening you, to extort you, would you consider filing charges?

knowing it would expose you? is it worth it to you? Originally Posted by !VI!
Its never ok to harass, threaten or stalk anyone for any reason. While drastic and only as a last resort, I personally would not hesitate to take legal action if it came down to it. I unfortunately once had to have my attorney give one BSC provider an education on the extortion laws in the state of Texas. OP I sincerely hope you don't have to go that route but if all else fails do what you must to make him stop. No one should have to put up with that shit. Protecting yourself is not a threat to the hobby. Being harassed, threatened or stalked is.
The fact a strong girl like !Vi! is harassed like this shows how vulnerable many of us (both guys and girls) are vulnerable to the nut cases.

Over the years, I've been blessed by only suffering briefly the attacks of a hobbyist, and never had a provider get on me, but many of my female colleagues have not been so fortunate.

The ones I've known that turned to lawyers quickly rid themselves of these predators, so I think that's the best advice. Like others have said, it's not that hard to get real identities and the registered letter to the home with a "Cease and Desist" hammer seems to be all it takes.

Good luck !Vi!, keep us posted.
"Hooktard" the key here as to who it could be?
Put his ass on blast. I had a similar incident when I first started and had my number posted. Learned the hard way. Now a gent only gets my number after he has passed screening. I have a very low tolerance for bs. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This.

This fucking hobby is supposed to be fun. Making connections, having a great time, getting off. Too many idiots try to make this more than it's supposed to be.

Definitely put this fucker on blast.