When you find the best, do you disclose?

When you've come across a semi-unknown provider that you think is a gem, and this girl is a semi-UTR to this board, do you feel compelled to do a review or do you keep your experiences to yourself? Discuss. Originally Posted by RobZom
You marry her.
Thanks all. I think I will keep one this on the down low for now. All is can say is that this person is not a complete unknown to this board. And I guess it's all subjective in our tastes - I like this girl's combination of presumed low mileage among many other qualities.
SAB??
Angel T? Shes banned!

My bad, you said low mileage...

Probably a good idea on your part....
You marry her. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
How she doing
She made the board fun
We don’t have personality left with some these providers
When you've come across a semi-unknown provider that you think is a gem, and this girl is a semi-UTR to this board, do you feel compelled to do a review or do you keep your experiences to yourself? Discuss. Originally Posted by RobZom
I had her move in with me then it went south out she went
Took a sabbatical
Now I have 2 living with me
Pros and. Cons but life fun
Never dull
I must say spending nights on nights at bar clubs gets old
Now staying in 6 nights a week with 2 lovely black young ladies is nice
The one night out is all I can handje now
I do appreciate the Utah’s that have that life
But I must say sleep some nights would be better lol

Very good question @ thread starter. I often pondered this before starting the hobby. I feel both compelled to share, and at the same time I want to be stingy and make sure nobody knows about her
The Brianna girl that i found is a gem and I Didn't wanna share, but I just bit the bullet and said fuck it. They cum and they go. I already see a few other up n cummers that I will share Once I have my way with them. Once I cum in them or on their face I dont mind sharing with you guys.

I would like to agree with this. But that would end horribly in most cases I'm guessing.
I would like to agree with this. But that would end horribly in most cases I'm guessing. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
hay task, how the hooker wife doing ?

oh and I vote STFU unless its to late or ya tire of her BS but she still...
Third visit in and I gotta say this girl is like The Holy Grail for all the right reasons. Definitely a YMWV type. Not disclosing based on her wanting to remain low volume / UTR.
If you meet an UTR diamond in the rough do not share her info. I know of one jerk in particular who likes to buddy up with these girls and show them the way to the top.

Once they get to the top it involves major lifestyle changes. What was once a part time vice becomes a career move. And with large sums coming in, that money doesn't go into a bank account. And as far as a retirement plan, there isn't one.
For one if my favs some of the rest of her posse call us the married couple. Thus, one evening it was highly amusing to tell them we were actually divorced. Of course the punch line was "not divorced from each other". One of the few times I didn't pick up the bar tab.

But back to OP's original q:
Always ask if they would like a review.
Summarizing other comments above:
Some utr's are utr for a reason, and they may not want ads (reviews) posted.
And some gals may not be able to handle the bs that comes with the job that a lot of ahole guys throw. These are the ones that flame out and you lose the gal from your dance card.
Reread notuagain's post at #12