Lexy Reed no show and no message why

Lexy is about as sexy and classy as they come...in my opinion she didn’t need to offer an explanation because there was never an agreed upon time; yet she did. Originally Posted by 8701
I was thinking the same thing. Lexy and the OP never agreed upon a certain time so there's nothing really that Lexy had to apologize for but she did anyway. Her reply to this thread was also calm, mature, and very classy. She didn't get upset or try to attack or put down the OP in any way. I'm quite impressed!
Well here’s my side everyone: we message on p411 and set date for Friday evening then he needs to cancel. Ok no problem. Now I’m not a full time provider, I have a normal job and kids so I’m not on the boards all day or even daily. But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.

P.S. Don’t worry everyone....y’all are safe from my cranky side when Aunt Flo visits....I sleep 18 hours a day during that time. Lol Originally Posted by Lexy Reed

You deserve a public spanking 😉
  • OT8
  • 04-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Eh, idk. P411 has a very practical and firm request to see a provider platform. Not much hit and miss to it. Without a formal request, expect nothing.
You shit the bed OP! She is awesome on every level.
This wasn't meant as a slam, I was sharing experience as this board was intended for all of us. Agreed we did not have an exact time set, but we did agree on that evening. She did respond telling me she would be glad to see me that night and couldn't wait. When I responded to that, saying great, see you tonight, I'll check back in later to narrow down exact time... I checked back in a dozen times as the evening progressed so we could nail down the exact time, Yes, I saw she wasn't reading her messages and didn't reach back out. Why say yes to me, then ghost the rest of the night? After she said yes, can't wait to see you tonight, and I responded affirmative, she should have msg me and said got too busy sorry can't come out. Instead, I was checking messages all night waiting around for her to get my hotel directions. Anyway, last minute I had to find another friend to hang out with, and she was nice so all good and done.
Moving forward my advise ( for what its worth) is set a date/time day before , at least . communication issues
happen , but keep in mind Ladies don't sit around waiting for us , just me.

At least you weren't siting in a parking lot (LOL)
I feel for you man. I’ve seen Lexy and I think she’s phenomenal. In fact, Lexy is one of the providers I had specifically in mind when I wrote this post:
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=29
I’ve never WK’d here, and I never will - just credit given where credit is due.

Chalk it up to unintended miscommunication or just misunderstanding and try again. You’ll be rewarded. :-)
I think some people have a different definition of NCNS. To me if text you I'm on my way, jump in my car and you ghost me...thats an NCNS. Anything besides that is just planning.

Sorry to the OP for missing out on Lexy but starting this thread may have put you on her DNS list--when it could probably have easily been worked out through a little patience. If I were you, I'd reach out and try to make amends. Trust me....she's worth it.
I saw Lexy on the Saturday in question, appt time 11am, we lingered a little longer. I asked if she was through for day and she replied yes, going home. Home is a considerable distance from incall.
Thanks Gents for the comments. It is what it is, it's a dead horse now. Bummer, I have wanted a regular around Dallas for a while now. Back to the hunt.
Wow! This makes me realize I really need to see Lexy Reed. She moves to the top of my list of “must see” providers.
Very Very Classy reply mam! It speaks volumes without graphics. Impressive!
No appointment set means it’s not a ghost or a NCNS.

I recently had a day set up but not a time with a lady, when the day I came I texted and got no response. Didnt send anymore texts. Didn’t bother me a bit. Life happens. We’ve spoken since and I plan to see her eventually.

Life happens dude. Without an appointment, nothing to see here.

And classy response Lexy. I definitely plan to reach out to you sometime.
You missed the point. No we didn't have an exact time set. YES she had responded that day to me that she was glad to see me that evening, and can't wait, so I expected to see her that evening, and she never responded to my further messages to set the exact time. She did ditch and didn't bother checking back in after she finished her other appt. Perhaps she was tired or whatever, but she did say she would meet me, then avoided the other msg with times. I held off making there plans because she said yes I will see you tonight. I responded with I will msg in a couple hours with more exact time. She disappeared. Look guys, this wasn't meant to slam her, or debate with you. But I was there, it was crappy to say yes then ghost. No matter what anyone says.
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2019, 10:38 AM
You missed the point. No we didn't have an exact time set. YES she had responded that day to me that she was glad to see me that evening, and can't wait, so I expected to see her that evening, and she never responded to my further messages to set the exact time. She did ditch and didn't bother checking back in after she finished her other appt. Perhaps she was tired or whatever, but she did say she would meet me, then avoided the other msg with times. I held off making there plans because she said yes I will see you tonight. I responded with I will msg in a couple hours with more exact time. She disappeared. Look guys, this wasn't meant to slam her, or debate with you. But I was there, it was crappy to say yes then ghost. No matter what anyone says. Originally Posted by Playing4fun
These threads always go the same way, you always have the same few females chiming in early on the hooker side no matter what, The WK's always chiming in talking about how great the accused hooker is and she could do no wrong, and the analysing tricks chiming in after the fact with their final thoughts. Don't bother explaining your side anymore OP, the ones who get it already did without posting in here. Can't wait for the next similar thread