Poll

Or did the Sista'hood of hot chocolate kisses just do a hit 'n run in the Panhandle and leave?
Yep,,hit & run—Mocha called you out because she thought your post depicted black people as a source of food, you have countered that accusation that you are also of a non-caucasian race, national, ethnic group, and/or may also be food,,—maybe a slurpee?,,I would not expect Mocha to respond again to this thread unless you can gain her trust or at least interest—so read again her post, the answers you want are embedded in her written words.
Only thing slurpee about me is when I get a sloppy wet pussy on my face. Then I get slurpee. Besides, I'm more of an Asian Banana. Yellow outside, white inside.

Mocha's entitled to have her opinion. I can also have a different one. It's just her opinion, like assholes, everyone has one.

But unlike me she wont stand her ground.
I'm more of an Asian Banana. Yellow outside, white inside. Originally Posted by hotrix1

Asian Banana...…......That shit is Funny....

BTW Why the Hell are you worrying what A Troll thinks on this SHMB anyhow....
Asian Banana...…......That shit is Funny....

BTW Why the Hell are you worrying what A Troll thinks on this SHMB anyhow.... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Who says I’m worried? Me? A banana, worry?
Who says I’m worried? Me? A banana, worry? Originally Posted by hotrix1

I know you Hot....Lmao....You always like feeding the Animals…..even when the Park Ranger say Don't do it man ……….Lmao
I know you Hot....Lmao....You always like feeding the Animals…..even when the Park Ranger say Don't do it man ……….Lmao Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I always liked feeding wet n wild animals my banana. Brings out the animal in me. RRRAAAAWWR
Nothing wrong with that!
Lmmfao………..You know it's got to be Hard for them to eat the Banana...
If I was to poll this thread of trollers, posters, racist, debaters, self servers, grand standards, narcissistic, psychic and psycho I think that would be an interesting subject,,but as of now all those blocks can’t be ticked off,,,so—the trollers win, then posters (me), and then, we’ll im undecided—
And back to the poll,,Nicki Minaj is scoring low,,,but at the same time she is not really showing off them assets she has at all!,,,Ariana is winning and for me it’s because she’s so skinny that I can fantasize that my dick is giving it to her like never she has had before (ya know why I mean—hurting that thing, that’s right? You like that sweetie? I can go all night,,you better call in sick, call an ambulance, call the police, the mortuary,,you mom!,, taking you to pound-town,,, lol),,but Jessie J, she is rocking that outfit, what is it about her that is not appealing?
Poor bc. Whassamatta beece? Poll go sideways?
Going good, better than yours—