Is a real friendship possible?

Thank you everyone. I think every single response was a good contribution to the thread. It's not that I'm looking for friends via the hobby, just wondering if it comes up. I definitely am not against it, but am not actively pursuing it. Kind of like love lol.
So true Berk. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

J5s loss is our gain imho. But I am sorry for your heartache. Next time I am in town again maybe I can cheer you up a little beautiful. Originally Posted by thebodyman
Oh Bodyman ... I am by no means heartbroken...

Thank you for the concern honey, but sometimes 2 people are not compatible in a Relationship standpoint.

I am a very complex individual with particular interests and extremely high demands.
I don't settle for just anything and God Bless the man who ends up with me.
I am quite difficult.

At this time I need to be selfish and focus on myself. (school)
I will continue to maintain my Lifestyle here and take care of my business at home...
.... the way I was prior to my involvement with J5.

I can't be distracted right now if I am ever going to get ahead where I want to be...

Besides that, I am the last woman on earth to allow a man full control and the right to take care of me.

Do I have commitment issues? Yes but that's a whole other thread and Dr. Phil hour.

I tend to enjoy being Independent and Single and doing as I Damn well please without answering to anyone ...

Who would I be if I didn't wish J5 all the love and luck in the world ... I am just not the one for him and but had a fabulous time....

I'm moving on...

Can't believe it didn't work out.
Everyone has their favorites. If you see someone enough times, the game changes. Anything is possible.
I think it is very possible. And not just because you are paying her.
I think that when a hobbyist sees a provider enough times there is always some sort of relationship. After all you are just two ppl spending time together and most of the time personal info is discussed. There will be a sort of trust between a hobbyist and provider. A man is not always just looking to get it on but maybe talk too. So I dont know about a true friendship but there is definitely a relationship.
Agree its possible, but tricky. just depends on some personal factors, both provider and client. Some may not want to go there. Honesty and trust is key.
  • anita
  • 04-11-2012, 06:08 PM
It is not a true friendship if both persons hide a lot of things from each other. And, if you used to sleep together and now you are hanging out often.... How do you deal with not having sex? Or you become friends with benefits? And then, if she fall in love with one of your family member, would you let him marry her?.

It doesn't seem like the ideal friendship to me, but it is possible. I have few friends in the hobby, we share laughter, catch movies, watch baseball games etc. But we hide certain things from each other.
I have a deep friendship with monkmonk, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck him in the ass (not unless he shaves or trims).

Good Luck to You and value the friendship...Trust me, its more meaningful than a relationship!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
You my dear, are definitely a class act. Thank you.
It is not a true friendship if both persons hide a lot of things from each other. And, if you used to sleep together and now you are hanging out often.... How do you deal with not having sex? Or you become friends with benefits? And then, if she fall in love with one of your family member, would you let him marry her?. Originally Posted by anita
Yes, sure. I don't see the problem here. Someone else commented on that if you become friends the sex HAS to stop. Why? The biggest problems I see with peoples friendships is the same with a lot of relationships, they have an expectation on how it's going to be before really knowing the person. Maybe the hobbyist and provider become friends but still keep the client/provider thing going. Maybe they drop the client/provider thing and become friends with benifits, maybe they become more than that, maybe they become friends and for go all sexual relations. What happens and can happen depends on the people.

I am about to move in with my best friend, everyone says that's the worst idea ever. They had done it and ended up hating their friend. But in truth, they never really got to know their friend. I know people where it worked and they had one thing different, they actually knew the person. All the good and the bad. And if you ask me that is how all true relationships work whether they are friend or more, the two people know the bad shit of each other and still are cool with it. And quite honestly, that doesn't work for everyone with everyone. Or else the world would have peace and know true acceptance of all. That doesn't happen. I feel that is a weak ending for the post, but any more and I'll just repeat my last post.
Possible? Maybe. If y'all see enough of each other and hit it off. Likely? No.

Myself, not intrested. I'm here for pussy, I can never get enough of that. I have enough friends. And I imagine its the same for 90% of the ladies. I haven't seen one holding up a sign yet saying "will fuck for friendships".
I think it is possible and can happen.
Possible but why? There are so many pitfalls when you get into the weeds here - isn't it better to deal with these ladies on a hobby level, keep things clear, and not start blurring boundaries and complicating issues?

I prefer to keep my friendships in the real world. They last longer there - for me at least.
so ur not retiring berk?