New rules for Individuals or will this recent "Spam" Tactic be used in similar situations?

Did you see the reason that has been given for why the posts have been edited? Why do you assume that the member has to be banned for it to be invoked?
I've seen some of the content before editing and I don't think we want Mods able to classify that kind of content simply as Spam....

a lot more could start disappearing.

I don't know how annoying RR wants to be but it seems that after all this time,,,,

..... where every Mod has simply called RRs game resulting in the next hand being dealt.....

JJ has kinda "raised" the pot.....

RR could simply get far more annoying and give JJ far more to do than he has time to do it in,,,,,

The problem with giving him this kind of attention is that JJ has challenged him to get more creative....
The content of each post has nothing to do with editing it..."spam" has to do with frequency, not content...
I wonder if he is following typical guidelines set down for mods in maintaining a copy of the post prior to removing content......

or if they relaxed guidelines relating to mod procedures as well as creating a new process for dealing with banned members

Rick was intent on forcing them to have to deal with him and that seems to be exactly what JJ's days and nights are filling with.....
Staff edit JJ. Spam
Staff edit JJ. Spam.
This could turn in to a game "Try find Rick, before JJ does!"

or, "Where's Waldo?"
Staff Edit JJ. Spam
I wonder if he is following typical guidelines set down for mods in maintaining a copy of the post prior to removing content......

or if they relaxed guidelines relating to mod procedures as well as creating a new process for dealing with banned members
Originally Posted by Whispers
Why would either of these topics matter or be important to you?
Why would either of these topics matter or be important you? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Because he's a social activist who wants to right all of the wrongs and bring peace and harmony to the planet. He also believes he knows better than the owners how the site should be managed.
Staff Edit JJ. Spam.
  • Tetas
  • 02-28-2014, 08:03 AM
This could turn in to a game "Try find Rick, before JJ does!"

or, "Where's Waldo?" Originally Posted by Louigi
Fuck that, it's got to the point that it's not even funny anymore.
Give everyone a bann-hammer so that we can ALL play "whack-a-mole" and maybe it won't be as fun for him either.

When you see Spam, simply report it as Spam with the RTM icon........modtardville will do the rest.
  • Tetas
  • 02-28-2014, 08:47 AM
Tattling is not quite the same thing...