Stop Lying!!

I agree on two points.

1. laides put a max size if you advertise DT and anal
2. the videos of yalls little dicks is funny!
About time somebody said it! Stop with the false deepthroat. Guys say girls DT all the way down and dicks be same size as my finger. FOH
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 06:34 AM
I don't see this as a negative...

As I am always a "glass is half full kinda guy"-cause I drank the other half, I think this is an opportunity!

Hoogars, quit short shafting your tricks! Come on, start gobbling those dicks. Remove that hand and let the Cawk run! Bounce it offa your tonsils...let that purple head hunt!

Challenge is on to the Austin Hoogars....can you REALLY "SWALLOW THAT COCK"!!

No I can't. I do give it a good go but I never claim to be a DT queen. Heck, I gag when brushing my teeth sometimes. On a good day I could DT but there are days when I gag on the tip. Part of the reason I don't really advertise my cock sucking skills. I know my limitations.
I know that there are some really great DT ladies in Austin. I believe there is a thread about those who do it well.
Humble bragging is definitely a thing. It's what you call it when someone claims to have a complaint but it's really just a sly way of getting info across that most people would envy/be jealous of without coming right out and saying it. Extra points if you can somehow use it come off as more modest/humble about your good fortune while concurrently making everyone super aware of your good fortune.

Example of honest bragging: "I'm filthy fucking rich and have a huge dick."

Example of the humble brag version of that: "God, I hate it when I'm just trying to relax and have a nice swim in my money vault and I keep tripping over my dick! I am just really clumsy I guess because it's not super big or anything...I just can't stop tripping over it." Originally Posted by Leah Layada

Thank you for calling him on it. There's a spoof commercial out where a lady calls it backdoor bragging "I don't go to musicals anymore because my perfect pitch is so annoying".
Heck, I gag when brushing my teeth sometimes. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
well ... the good news is you could probably DT me on a bad day ... whistle and chew gum all at the same time. this is just one of the problems i don't ever expect to have.
And stop saying that BS "thanks for the honest review" like the rest of us are a bunch of fucking retards.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
+1 And they seem to only do it on NO reviews too
I don't do deep throat or greek. I'm honest when it comes to activities - honesty really does insure a great experience!
And I want to thank you guys for entertaining me while I am waiting for my mom to get out of surgery because she broke her hip. kisses..xoxo
Preach!
Lol so true

Mongers need to lay off the descriptions of how many "O"s they gave her. "Too many Os too count". You're a fucking loser and no one cares.
Lol so true

Mongers need to lay off the descriptions of how many "O"s they gave her. "Too many Os too count". You're a fucking loser and no one cares. Originally Posted by russellevans

Now that made me chuckle. It was dead on though. What else can you possibly call a monger who actually believes he gave a working girl multiple O's?
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 07:30 AM
Lol so true

Mongers need to lay off the descriptions of how many "O"s they gave her. "Too many Os too count". You're a fucking loser and no one cares. Originally Posted by russellevans
S☆L☆A☆M☆D☆A☆N☆G☆O!!!
Funny. I remember multiple providers telling me mr slam dango had a small cock and couldn't get it up. Never knew whether or not that was true but I know that the more someone brags about their conquests the less I trust them. Funny OP and responses on this thread.
Funny. I remember multiple providers telling me mr slam dango had a small cock and couldn't get it up. Never knew whether or not that was true but I know that the more someone brags about their conquests the less I trust them. Funny OP and responses on this thread. Originally Posted by HHines
I thought complete discretion is the unspoken law in this honorable profession. You mean providers will disclose your penis size to other mongers? I'd better scratch my ISO lol.
Funny. I remember multiple providers telling me mr slam dango had a small cock and couldn't get it up. Never knew whether or not that was true but I know that the more someone brags about their conquests the less I trust them. Funny OP and responses on this thread. Originally Posted by HHines
well after doing this for 20 years many, many Providers told me 90% of all dudes who P4P have 6 inch dicks or less.