Last Week...

I picture you on the operating table with your eye-makeup perfectly done.
I wish you the best Roxanne.
LOL Ebony! If I could wear my eye make up I am sure I would! But instead I will be looking like a 15yr old girl, ugh I want my make up!
Roxy Good luck girl! I have always enjoyed our talks, you are so sweet. Hope to talk to you soon! XOXO
Thank you Levi, all is likewise for me too babe. I am sure you have my number and ya can always catch me on IM.
Beautiful lady,
I wish you nothing but the best & hope your surgery goes well and that your recovery is a healthy & pleasant one. There's many of us who are but a phone call away if you need anything.

Take care, doll.

This will be my last week, as I will be out for surgery and recovering for 2 months. I have not yet decided if I will be returning. I will still be online to pass time while stuck in bed.

So this is to let the ladies and Gents that I have seen, That I will still be available for references. Also for any recommendaions you may seek.

So I want to wish everyone well and hope everyone gets laid a lot

XOXO
Rox Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Sexy Roxy, we've never met, BCD or otherwise, but I've always enjoyed your posts, and posting style, mostly because you are rational and positive, as well as intelligent. I hope your surgery is successful, and don't be a stranger on here. Good luck to you lady.
I wish the very best of everything to you - you are a fantastic lady!
Thank you all so very much! Everyone have a great weekend
On behalf of Sexy Roxanne, I would like y'all to know, her surgery went well and she is recovering very well already. She will need to spend a few extra days in recovery at the hospital but otherwise she is expected to bounce back.

I will relay the well wishes and messages to her daily. Please continue to show love for a wonderful part of our community. It means alot.
Was wondering about Roxanne and hoping everything was alright! Thank you Max! Keep us updated, PLEASE!
Hope all goes well hun!!!
Roxanne has finally made it home and in her nice bed! Took her dinner and flowers to her hospital room last night. Tried to take her on a stroll in the wheel chair but we didnt get far, before a nurse caught us, lol.

But she thanks you all for the warm wishes and I will continue to check on her daily and visit her. Funny thing is even through all the pain she is in, she has managed to keep her smile and sense of humor!
Thank you Max, haha. I think we are still having fun. Well as much as I can have from laying in te bed and playing on the computer.

Thank you everyone else for all the warm wishes and PM's. it means a lot!