Sweet Sarah - truly a diamond in the rough.

I thought outing got you a year ban. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Barebacking a mod gets you a reduced sentence. It's in the TOS somewhere.
Barebacking a mod gets you a reduced sentence. It's in the TOS somewhere. Originally Posted by assfucker

Too bad.
I never outed anyone. If you want the full extent of that story text me.
Lol
It does but I guess
I'm not sure Sarah realizes Treetop is just spoofing her. So many people seem to really dislike her. And therefore Treetop pretends to like her. And here we are.

Yes I love the feeling of a man cumming in me. Therefore I take preventive medications and charge 600 for an hour. However I've never fucked a mod. And if you actually followed that thread you would know I didn't do anything wrong. But hey there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Yes I love the feeling of a man cumming in me. Therefore I take preventive medications and charge 600 for an hour. However I've never fucked a mod. And if you actually followed that thread you would know I didn't do anything wrong. But hey there is no such thing as bad publicity. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Girl, your nineteen years old been on the board for four months and you have it all figured out. You are a classic example of someone to stay far away from. The GPS is overboard and you attach yourself to characters like Tree Top.
Fuck no even if it was free
Yes I love the feeling of a man cumming in me. Therefore I take preventive medications and charge 600 for an hour. However I've never fucked a mod. And if you actually followed that thread you would know I didn't do anything wrong. But hey there is no such thing as bad publicity. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
I have $600. I'm not a mod. Wanna hook up?
Girl, your nineteen years old been on the board for four months and you have it all figured out. You are a classic example of someone to stay far away from. The GPS is overboard and you attach yourself to characters like Tree Top. Originally Posted by a1soundman

Yes I have GPS more girls should have it. And no I just entertain people. But go ahead stay far away. Very far away.
Fuck no even if it was free Originally Posted by ffireman
Why are you, coolbeans10, and kickrocks so obsessed with me? There isn't one thread centered around me that y'all do not comment on.
I like how instead of openly commenting you hide it like a little bitch.