How Different is every girl about DATY

Jessica how do you like it? Originally Posted by gringo360
C'mon, Jessica...teach us. I finally want to learn something besides algebra, geography and grammar.

The things they SHOULD HAVE taught us in school...didn't get taught, lol.
  • b2pop
  • 11-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Great topic Jessica. I would say that I personally love DATY, but I am always thinking to myself "does she like this?" Guidance is always wanted.

Jessica can you my teacher?????
Jessica

Can I practice on you? You will love it.
Jessica how do you like it? Originally Posted by gringo360
As kayleehotchick mentioned.
:
Jessica

Can I practice on you? You will love it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Great topic Jessica. I would say that I personally love DATY, but I am always thinking to myself "does she like this?" Guidance is always wanted.

Jessica can you my teacher????? Originally Posted by b2pop
Absolutely. If you want to know if a girl is liking what you're doing just ask her how she likes it.
Jessica I'd love to come improve my daty skills on you...
I like the focus to be strictly on my clit....no need for tongue or finger. ...I want the cock !
Eva you can come sit on my face and I'll focus on that coit for you...
Oops meant clit. Damn auto corrdct
Jessica,

Thats all of the training I get...Flick it and dont bite it. No wonder guys are confused....How about a detailed training manual or video from you....

I like it when the tongue is be flicked on the clit. Sucking on it and pulling back on it really freaks me out. All I can think about it TEETH! Tongue movement is a cum like a rocket thing for sure!!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Eva you can come sit on my face and I'll focus on that clit for you... Originally Posted by scurryken
Im ready to ride your tongue when you are♥

(And no more posting while driving! Lol)
Jessica,

Thats all of the training I get...Flick it and dont bite it. No wonder guys are confused....How about a detailed training manual or video from you.... Originally Posted by gringo360
Ummmm that wasn't my quote.
Finger on the g-spot or no?
I like to get things started by kissing her upper inner thighs, and just lightly brushing the kitty. In my experience, most women seem to like the gentle use of the tongue applied to the labia, and then to the area around the clitoral hood. As arousal increases I vary the speed of my tongue movement, but never go into high gear. I kick it up a bit at the moment I sense she is about ready to climax.

Fritz