Deleting and Done

YOU should practice what you preach, homie. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
And you should shut your hole Natalia Mori.
Well, hopefully the make up session will be a more positive experience for the both of you.
Please don't let one bad review stop you from doing something you like to do. I can promise you that you will bounce back with plenty of great reviews. When you return to the Dallas area, please reach out so we can start some great reviews.
Take care,
Please don't let one bad review stop you from doing something you like to do, Originally Posted by Raider86
She has a total of 5 No reviews
There's always room for improvement though
Hahahaha gotta love the 18 yo ditzy providers who never except responsibility for their own stupid shit.
Learn not to overreact to stuff on the board, especially things that are your fault.
It's called Maturity. Originally Posted by rockerrick
This guy has no repect for women. Ignore him. Hit ignore for all the trolls and the no reviewers your way to fantastic yo let these guys get to you. They hate women they can afford or have.
I'd still fuck you Jazzmine.......... I don't go by anyone's reviews as it's always YMMV.....

Don't leave yet til I get around to you.......

5 "no" reviews in 6 months?

Hahahahaahaahahaahaahahahahaha hahahah
That's why she needs the heavy pimping and the new handle.
I love the fact that you have 23 reviews in one month recently...considering the percentage of tricks who fuck you that write reviews, I'd guess you sucked at least a hundred cocks in that time...that some assembly line pussy right there...

That's like Madison May type of mpressive...do all your clients a favor, don't get fat like she did...
Let's see, this little girl is 18 years old, been here for 7 months with 68 reviews in this short time. So, I'm guessing may of you should seriously be ashamed of yourselves!

This is my advice beautiful Jazz, I don't know your situation, but I think you should enroll in college, there are numerous grants, loans, etc out there.

If you truly love this life, then move to P411, do it around your classes and up your hourly rate to $400+ it will weed out the assholes & predators greatly.

~
Let's see, this little girl is 18 years old, been here for 7 months with 68 reviews in this short time. So, I'm guessing may of you should seriously be ashamed of yourselves! Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
What the fuck does her age have anything to do with it? Look, just because you're over 50, don't let your grandmotherly instincts kick in on this single whore...there are hundreds more 18 year old hookers in here...where you at, hypocrite?

Rock...you...back under it...
Just because I don't comment on every 18 year old doesn't mean that I don't have an opinion on it & you won't change mine. I'm no hypocrite, I walked into this world as an adult, not a child there's a huge difference & you know that.

Carry on as you will Wakeup.
There are no female children here...all providers are required to be age-verified...as you know well. Your comments are invalid...

It's easy at your VERY advanced age to confuse some adults with children, but you'd still be incorrect...
Listen I NEVER expected you to agree with me Wakeup. Do you imagine being "legal and verified" makes someone emotionally able to move about this world?

I'm not here to change the client opinion, I am her to speak to this and every 18 year old.
I lived on my own since age 17, I know what it's like to be out there in the world truly alone and there are many other avenues.

I feel a girl entering this world so young in robbing herself. It's just an opinion, but obviously strikes a cord.