It has been brought to my attention,

Like many, I don't want to see a pimped girl. But the evidence here only warrants suspicion, not the level of certainty guys are claiming. I will give her the benefit of doubt.
ROFLMAO:

Notice the similarity from another crown tattoo pimped provider?
post I quote from is here:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=26 Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Nice work LL..... I owe you a beer.....

By the looks of it maybe it's the pimp who posted both of the threads with the girl's handles thus the similarity in both claiming they were 16 when they got the Crown Pimp Brand Tattoo....
Kelly,
The very fact this is being brought up after various threads is about as surprising as your ending question. The pimp, male or female, could be the kindest, most thoughtful, wonderful, God's gift to women ever.

Again, the answer is very simple: guys hate pimps and don't want to see pimped girls. Originally Posted by legman+
Good post. And, just to clarify, the deal is this: most of us (I hope) simply refuse to knowingly support the pimp. We hold no animus toward the pimped provider. We view them as victims, a view that they will come to share with us in time. Regrettably, they become collateral damage, as their business necessarily suffers along with that of the pimp.

A board such as this is probably not the best marketing tool for a pimp who insists on flaunting his "power", such as it is, through easily recognized brands. The free exchange of information among knowledgeable consumers is the worst enemy of the pimp, and information is what this board is all about.

And, as an aside, there are ways to get beyond the "brand." There are at least a couple of well known and highly respected providers on this board who once wore (or still wear) a brand, but have moved about as far away from that point in their lives as possible while still remaining in this lifestyle. You can figure out who they are just by paying attention to their posts. One in particular is very open about it. I would encourage anyone trying to get beyond the stigma attached to a brand to seek the wise counsel of one of those providers. But be forewarned, they can spot a bullshit artist from several miles away.
Good post. And, just to clarify, the deal is this: most of us (I hope) simply refuse to knowingly support the pimp. We hold no animus toward the pimped provider. We view them as victims, a view that they will come to share with us in time. Regrettably, they become collateral damage, as their business necessarily suffers along with that of the pimp.

A board such as this is probably not the best marketing tool for a pimp who insists on flaunting his "power", such as it is, through easily recognized brands. The free exchange of information among knowledgeable consumers is the worst enemy of the pimp, and information is what this board is all about.

And, as an aside, there are ways to get beyond the "brand." There are at least a couple of well known and highly respected providers on this board who once wore (or still wear) a brand, but have moved about as far away from that point in their lives as possible while still remaining in this lifestyle. You can figure out who they are just by paying attention to their posts. One in particular is very open about it. I would encourage anyone trying to get beyond the stigma attached to a brand to seek the wise counsel of one of those providers. But be forewarned, they can spot a bullshit artist from several miles away. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Agreed! I happen to be branded, but got it covered up about 13 yrs ago. You live and learn. Providing doesn't come with a handbook and unfortunately that's how most of us find out about this life. It is what it is. What you decide to do with this opportunity, is up to you. You can keep insulting everyone's intelligence, or take in some advice and put it into action. Listen, ladies...this isn't our first rodeo. Is there some sort of new trend among young ladies, that make them want a crown put on their bodies forever and ever, with absolutely no meaning behind it? Just felt like getting a stupid crown for no reason? Please. Tell that lie to someone else!
In my opinion men choose not to see assumed pimped provider for 2 reasons.
I have always been independent but I did try out a massage parlor or whatever they call them places. I stayed a week...it tuned out to be not much different than being pimped. The place was ran by a man who very much acted like a pimp..I'm not sure how other places are I can only imagine who runs them so if your willing to see a girl through an agency or parlor and not an independent pimped girl it makes no sence because that place took most of my money I was left with tips and a very small percentage...and you have to think of all the girls that give money to someone no mater if its a pimp manager husband or whoever....why slam a girl down for what works for her or what tats she chooses to have. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Kelly, when you chose to leave the massage parlor, did the manager beat you, out you, or threaten you in some way? Was he your drug dealer? I don't see your situation being the same as many (most?) pimped gals.
Wow r u f'n serious look guys this is a mirror pic.. tha tattoo can barely be seen because it's on the other side duh ( mirror effect ) and Roxxxy these a holes aren't god's ...who really gives a f about their opinion...I've seen you and your roomies and I never saw a crown Tattoo on your roomies...if you quote on quote have a pimp why doesnt your roomies wear that same brand of crown tattoo???can u have a pimp and roomies
??????or does it not work in that manner...bottom line keep up tha excellent work and continue to be a great provider..

Ps....... Can't wait to see tha new 2's post pics plz.......lol but so serious
OK. For all the young girls.. that are just not breaking into this business... with a pimp... and have been asked to be branded with a "CROWN"....
Ask yourself....
1. Do you have a car? (or is he your only transportation)
2. Do you have freedom to get you a car? (or does he hold all the money)
3. Do you have freedom to get your nails done ... when you need them done cause you are out and about in YOUR car and see a nail shop and have the money to stop? (or again.. does he hold all the money and have the ONLY car in the "family" cause he drops you off everywhere)
4. Do you have the freedom to go shopping when you WANT to.. or does He have to plan every outting you have cause he has the ONLY car and ALL the money?
5. What really does he do for you.. beside drive you around... because he has the ONLY car.. and give you some money.. (that you have made anyways.)
6. Is he really royalty? Honestly? Where did he come from? Did you meet him at a club you were dancing at. Was he surrounded with body guards and a limo with a fleet of cars surrounding it? Ex. "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphey.
If not... then why in the Heck would you Crown him as your king. He's nothing. He ONLY has a nice car ... because YOU have supplied him with the Same money you would've had to buy your own with. He's only flashy because with jewelry and nice clothes... because of you and the things you do to get the money for him.
The same place you live in... can be paid for by YOU... if you, yourself, manage your own money. Really when you look at it.. what is he managing? NOTHING... but his own finances.. and of course... he's gonna keep you happy because YOU are the one supplying him all the nice things he has. AGAIN, ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU AND WHAT YOU DO TO MAKE HIM MONEY.
Girls, listen... the simple fact is... the word "PIMP" is a term used for someone who is lazy and exploits your body for HIS gain. He is nothing to you and you will never have anything as long as you cannot "manage" yourself.
It's simple ladies. Take the money you've been giving him... and SAVE it. Within ONE call you can be in your own room.
Within a weeks time.. you can be well on your way to having an apartment in ONE MORE MONTH.
Within Two months time.. be in that apartment with furniture.. and saving for a car. All you have to do is save. Something your pimps not doing... because more than likely he's spending money you made on his own car... adding nice rims to it... buying a new gold necklace for his nice suit he just bought... for when he goes out to the club to party or recruit another simple girl... while you stay at the cheap hotel room to work.. for his next money for his next ventures out and about without you.. in his nice car.. with his nice rims.

Come on ladies. Weed these low lifes out of business.
Make them make their own way in life. Don't sell your body for them. It's a priceless thing and we as providers have put a price on something that we live for with forever.. long after we are done doing this. So, if you're gonna do it... reap the benefits of it yourself and don't give it away to someone not worthy of it.

All I'm saying.

Amber Rain
Superbly stated Amber.... outstanding.... I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
This is a comment I will cut and paste and save should it ever be needed for some newbie.
guy's I'm new, so I'm not going to assume I know anything but a couple things:

I took a break from the hobby, got myself together and have come back an even better provider THAT IS DOING THIS ON MY OWN. Originally Posted by FOXXxYROxXxY
Could she have been with The King, but now isn't? Can you leave The King?

Does The King not read this? Should we be having open discussions about it? I know he brands his girls because he wants people to know, but if he starts losing business won't he stop branding them? At least with the crown?

Also, it can't feel good for a provider to get outed this way. All the discussion is great and needed for newbies, just perhaps a general warning thread about the subject and then PMs to the girl in question would have been better?

Anyway, good luck ROxXxY! And although I'm not a Man Made man, congrats on the augmentations! I hope you went to the same doctor my dancer friend went to, they are the only pair I have ever approved of.

Stay Safe!
guy's I'm new, so I'm not going to assume I know anything but a couple things:

Could she have been with The King, but now isn't? Can you leave The King?

You can leave a pimp, but as soon as a girl leaves, she is supposed to immediately cover up or remove his brand. It is a huge sign of disrespect to be running around with a brand if you don't belong to your 'folks' anymore. Technically, it's called being "out of pocket", and if he catches her with it on her, pimp "law" says it's okay for him to cut it off of her.

Does The King not read this? Should we be having open discussions about it? I know he brands his girls because he wants people to know, but if he starts losing business won't he stop branding them? At least with the crown?

I suspect the "king" as you call him, already posted as WOODWHEEL. Wood grain interiors are as desirable as the stupid rims they spend their ladies money on. It could be a coincidence but no one ever said pimps are geniuses. Anyway he doesn't brand them for your benefit; they do it so other pimps know who she is "claiming".

Also, it can't feel good for a provider to get outed this way. All the discussion is great and needed for newbies, just perhaps a general warning thread about the subject and then PMs to the girl in question would have been better?

If she has a pimp, she probably isn't answering her PM's. More than likely, he is. Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
I think crown tats are sexy...I been thinking of getting one with my name...I hope that wouldn't classify me as being "pimped". Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yes it would, Kandy...please don't. It's like getting a tat of a syringe poking the crook of your arm or a swastika on your forehead. Don't do it.
Superbly stated Amber.... outstanding.... I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
This is a comment I will cut and paste and save should it ever be needed for some newbie. Originally Posted by legman+

just saying thank you legman
I'm surprised it took 20 posts for the pimp to come out of the woodwork. Usually he chimes in a lot quicker.
Finding out a certain provider with "May" in her name was pimped is the primary reason I stopped seeing her.

Hot as fuck and one hell of a session, but knowing what was happening behind the scenes I couldn't bring myself to see her anymore. I spotted the guy once and wondered how that scumbag got power over these ladies... it's really kinda sad how much of a fucked up piece of shit a pimp can be, and these ladies can't get away from 'em.

it's really kinda sad how much of a fucked up piece of shit a pimp can be, and these ladies can't get away from 'em.
Originally Posted by argus256
What chaps my ass even more is the worthless mofo who sits around the house all day, drinking beer and smoking cigs, playing video games, never washes a dish or pushes a vacuum cleaner; then makes the poor girl's life miserable if she doesn't bring home enough money to support him in the style he has become accustomed to. Hang around the strip clubs at closing time or shift change and you can see these POS's. I'm sure providers have them too, but they're less visible.