This has ceased to be fun

Yeah, I thought bigdog's comment was completely inappropriate. I don't think I know him or Boltfan. But I know poor mannners when I see them. We should all try our best to be civil to each other. It makes the experience better.
Yeah, I thought bigdog's comment was completely inappropriate. I don't think I know him or Boltfan. But I know poor mannners when I see them. We should all try our best to be civil to each other. It makes the experience better. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
just given my honest opinion of the guy, I do not have time to look up the multiple links to the posts he has tried to belittle/disrespect me, and all unprovoked by me, he just stirred the shit pot as I stated earlier and many of the guys know what I am talking about and if you look at his posting history, you will see what I am talking about. Sorry, but I did not know him to be anything other than that and some of his comedic efforts he tries, so knowing that, he is probably doing the April Fool's gag and his account will be enabled tomorrow.

I am all for being civil to one another as I know what I am on this site for and that is to find ladies I am interested in seeing for a session as this site is a research tool I use, not to get in pissing matches and assumptive arguments with folks about things that are none of their business in the first place. Others have agendas and this is their whole life as they fantasize actual true life relationships with some of these girls who would not even acknowledge them if they did not have money to pay them to act like they like them, and some providers will not even do that as they have to change their numbers and location of their incall location to avoid them.
Boltfan...April Fool's...right? C'mon man, don't leave...put up another Showcase...
Well, if you do leave, hope to see you at the Texas Hold 'Em parties.
mmmmm boltfan getting out. I may have to rethink moving.
He didn't ask for your opinion dog.

I have not talked to Bolt and I dont know if this is an april fools joke or not but either way love ya
Damnit! Master Bolt went away! At least he could had forwarded me my fav pics he posts!! LOL... REALLY hope this is an april fools
me and boltfan had our differences, but they were minor in nature and i wish him well (even if this is a joke). i wouldn't ever take this opportunity to attack him, especially after he had his account disabled and was unable to respond (and yes i know he could easily change his avatar signature to 'account disabled'...maybe part of the joke).

and i will be a big enough man to say if bigdog ever posts a retirement thread...i promise i swear i won't call him a douchebag. that would just be wrong.

party on bolt!
i think its an april fools... its how u can tell someone is going to fake retire..
they disable account instead of guest it.. Guesting means def goodbye (unless u make new handle).. I hope its a joke!!!
He didn't ask for your opinion dog.

I have not talked to Bolt and I dont know if this is an april fools joke or not but either way love ya Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
He did not ask for anyone's opinion but others gave it, be fair and say that about all the other opinions about him as well please.

and i will be a big enough man to say if bigdog ever posts a retirement thread...i promise i swear i won't call him a douchebag. that would just be wrong.
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

I did not call him names, regardless of how distasteful you think my comments were, but I would not expect anything more but name calling from you sir, and your lack of tack or anything else intelligent to say.
BigDog? More like BigGull.

You've always been a doll to me, BoltFan!

Thank you for teaching me to play poker. You were very patient and sweet.

On the boards, you've been brave and fair.

your lack of tack. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
it's tact. not tack. i have no tact.

www.dictionary.com
NM, Said enough already
  • fawn
  • 04-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Good riddance