BJ: What is the right amount of time?

For me personally, when I start with BJ's it makes me want to get to the "good stuff" in relatively short order.

If the BJ is after I've enough orgasms from FS, then that time can stretch out to however long we have left. My jaw does get sore but I find if I spend some time worshipping the balls or engage in some dirty talk to rest my mouth for a moment, no one is the wiser.
Coconut oil, a glass of wine, and a perfectly sized armchair and I'm good for 45-75 minutes. It's the slow hj and conversation mix that slowly pulls you down from the almost coming. x5. The oil allows for proper hj lubrication and it doesn't taste like dried spit or lube when you fall face first.

As far as soreness goes, usually it's the insides my lips that give-out before my jaw. The pulling and sucking can be a bit much after too long.
You don't get tired if you practice often and change technique.

I listen to my lover- if their body is relaxed they are enjoying the sensation, if they are getting over stimulated its time for a switch up
One thing I'm always willing to pay for is BBBJTC, that being unavailable to me otherwise, but it seems it usually takes me a long time. A long GOOD time, but it can tire a girl out.

One willing provider became exhausted at about 20 minutes, but rather than quit she made a suggestion. "Fuck my face, it's easier." It worked and very soon I was cumming in her throat.

With Bianca, on the other hand, I don't think I've ever made it to ten minutes once she got started. I've tried focusing on the music on her radio, looking around out the car windows, thinking about my rain gutters, anything to prolong the moment all to no avail. I don't know what her secret is but that woman can drain my snake in record time every time, the matter appears to be completely outside my control
Coconut oil, a glass of wine, and a perfectly sized armchair and I'm good for 45-75 minutes. It's the slow hj and conversation mix that slowly pulls you down from the almost coming. x5. The oil allows for proper hj lubrication and it doesn't taste like dried spit or lube when you fall face first.

As far as soreness goes, usually it's the insides my lips that give-out before my jaw. The pulling and sucking can be a bit much after too long. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Greatness.

The hour long BJ is a different kind of BJ. I've had them last as long as it takes for me to smoke down a good Corona-sized cigar, which can take nearly an hour or longer. One cannot expect a lady to use normal BJ techniques for that long of a time. If one is moderately thick like I am, the jaw muscles are what gives out first. So.... brief interludes of HJ, conversation, wine drinking, sharing the cigar, etc., is usually what gets you through.

That said, the long distance BJ can be an art form. Very European I've been told.
*The normal girl in me gets bored after 2-3 minutes

*The GFE girl in me will go until he finishes and bring a towel to clean him off (5-10 minutes...15 if he wants to make it last)

*The PSE girl in me begs for more, never complains, goes for 2nd's, and says "Wanna cum on my face and tits, daddy?"

I gave one guy an hour long BJ. It was fine but he talked the entire time...such as giving me detailed directions "A little more on the left, not too much. Add the tongue, now swirl it. Ok now go down, NOT SO MUCH! That's good, right there."
I go with the flow... I don't keep too much mental note on time, it's up to my Lover.
I LOVE giving BBJ so, I go forever. Even if he doesn't last as long as he'd like the first time, I let junior rest then I go at it again. I have many clients that cum just for our hourly BBJ sessions and of course they cum as many times as they want...
Okay just a quick question for both guys and gals. When giving or receiving, for an hour session what amount of time do you think is too much for the BJ during the hour session? Girls do you get tired after 3 mins, 10mins, 30? Originally Posted by Crash Davis
GIVING: My jaws have this built-in timer where the "ache" kicks in at about half-hour .... but my best where I didn't tire was pretty much the entirety of a 2hr appt (guy had an ED issue but hey he saw me for two 2hrs appts in the same wk yayyyy lol).

Receiving: depends how good she or he is .... i've called time for a break in a short as 5 mins and i've let it go for about 45mins-ish.
proper amount of time?
....when it starts overflowing out of her nose......duh!
If it flows out of place of deep passion, it descends all time and space!!
Idea: Let's have a dick sucking marathon!
the right amount of time?

'Till it oozes out past her lips wrapped around my pumping shaft.
so what do you call BBJ Cum Dysfunction......because i dont cum orally. now get me in the pancake and thats a different story. So a lady with me better eat her wheaties or drink some red bull. ill go for a while on suck action. now maybe she throw some hand and rub with it....but orally never been on that side of fence.
Sorry if this has already been posted...

Just before your knees get sore or
just before your jaw gets sore or
if MSOG not available, just before he comes.