Role play, edging and Sensual Dominance.

DS session or GTFO Originally Posted by hardcorewebsites
Amen to that brother
I've never figured out how to integrate a lot of my kink preference into hobby life. I wish I could, but eh...it helps to keep my non-hobby sex life exciting and special? Most of my favorites fall under the BDSM umbrella, but I must be fucking Goldilocks or something, because if it's not just right, I'm not all that interested. Give me mediocre to great vanilla over forced or less than mediocre kink. And sure, I could work "harder" to expand my skillset, but at the end of the day it's a smidge too draining to do just that and drained hookers ain't any fun. Luckily, romping around with strangers is a big trigger for me, so even if a session is client-focused or client-driven, that slutty itch is scratched. And even if all the time together is super lovey-dovey GFE time, I still venture into dark territory up in my slutty brain.

I do envy the girls who can get their freak on a little more deliberately in this place. Aside from the extra client pull, the variety from Thursday to Friday surely keeps things interesting. And it'd get me lots more street cred/ridiculous sex anecdotes for the fans...not that I have a shortage of that shit but there's only so many times I can tell the deaf lesbian/moose/fisting story before it starts feeling stale.
hmmmmm that sounds suspiciously like my story of fisting where a guys shoulder got dislocated by a pussy ( sans moose). but i never tired of that one.
Being the Dom, if done right, takes a lot of time and effort. I was one for years, many moons ago. It was sort of like being the "tour guide" to create scenarios to take her places in her mind where she wished to go. Many many different tools one can use, but it involved being good with carpentry, staging scenes, etc. Constant work and effort, but worth it.

I've got other pursuits these days so I've had to find ways that are simpler. I've since "evolved" into creating much simpler-to-execute "mind game" sort of things that don't involve a whole lot of apparatus, etc. Much easier and simpler in practice.
Same here. Being a Pro Domme wore me out. There is a lot of physical, psychological and emotional preparations. I was one of the snooty, "don't mix fs or gfe with any BDSM" Dommes. Now, I just do what the fuck feels good. I'm very inventive. I don't need a dungeon anymore. Doing it every day took the joy out of it for me, so I stopped. Now, I just take the occasional session and that satisfies me a great deal more. I do still love sensual domination from the lightest of play to heavier.

Btw,Hooker Friend, your pain slut still owes me an outfit! You know who you are.

Ha. You know you have been in the hobby a while when you walk into a girlfriend's place to find a human piece of furniture and just continue visiting with one another. Lol.

I love this hobby!
This was out of my norm, but I had sooooo much fun.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1196632
I love this type of play!!!! Good times! Cheers Ms. Francisca!!
I am not in Austin hobbying now...BUT if I were to do it again. I would do my research, and ask the provider what I wanted. I am amazed I never did that. I will always be a newbie in my mind...That being said... Could have a had a lot of fun asking in a PM ..SO ask..Play..PLAY.. I know I was too shy to ask...A simple PM would have opened up doors for a lot of fun...That s my answer
Are you asking me for a re redo?! I'd love to practice with you.

Come home!!!
@Jane Doe I think of our time together often. A redo would be AMAZING!!! Not that it needed it. Just for me to have a new visual in the memory bank. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN!! Think of you often. Wish we were in the same country/state... YOU ROCK!!!