Love Thread

Ya know, the funniest thing I ever read on here was a thread about unfulfilled fantasies. If you have willing, lusty women available why would you have unfulfilled desires? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Well the woman you want to fulfill your fantasy with may not be willing to help you with that particular fantasy.....
I love the range of fantasies that are inspired as I drive to a new client. I love secret fantasies that I get to explore when the trust level rises. I love the comfort of the client that you see all the time. I love the awesome, thoughtful ways that men show their affection. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
+1
Ya know, the funniest thing I ever read on here was a thread about unfulfilled fantasies. If you have willing, lusty women available why would you have unfulfilled desires? Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Because some of us have physical limitations that make many things physically impossible.
I love the sweetes guys that tell me everyday how beautiful I am. And all my girlfriends here too love you guys
Hell, I just love your Avatar. Selena!!
Hey shorty I think I love you too
I love the fact that hobbying is better than Baskin-Robbins. Much more than 31 flavors, sizes and EXTRAS! BTW, Selena, add me to the list to telling you how beautiful you are
I love the feeling of sheer elation that envelope you like a magic shroud when you meet this wonderful new girl for the first time and she looks like she walked out of your dreams and into your arms.

At the end of the session, you walk out as though walking on air and the world looks big and bright and your problems are small and puny.

. . . This magic doesn't always happen of course and to some it has never happened, but when it does, hang on for the ride of your life because your brain manufactures these delicious endorphins that make these kaleidoscopic memories that you never forget!