Warren calls for massive student debt relief and free public college tuition

• Tiny
  • 04-23-2019, 06:01 AM
Vote for me! Vote for me! I'll offer you more handouts using other people's money than the next dimotard!. Originally Posted by lustylad
It’s not just the handouts. Free tuition means liberal arts professors have a better shot at indoctrinating more young minds with the progressive dogma.

Did it ever occur to her that the reason tuition costs are ridiculous is because government subsidized loans for everyone have enabled colleges to charge whatever they want? That many students are wasting time and money getting degrees they’ll never use? Of course it has. She doesn’t care.
the easy money for student loans caused tuition rates to skyrocket and administrator salaries to do the same

the kids saddled with debt should sue their colleges for fraud in the inducement, and those who worked and paid their own way would participate and get a refund
She doesn’t care. Originally Posted by Tiny
And evidently neither do the voters.

Just look at the polls....her numbers are pathetic.

Look....she's getting blown outa the water by Mayor Pete for god's sakes. Several months ago few outside of South Bend coulda picked him out of a line up...and now he's (double?) her numbers?

She'll be yesterday's news soon enuff.
This political ploy is aimed at the millions of Millenials who have huge student loan debt combined with worthless degrees.

These student loans are like buying a used car with that "as is no warranty" sign in the window. It breaks down and you don't have enough money to fix it, but you still have to make the monthly payments. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sadly, most people don't make those payments, and they sacrifice their equity.
I would support free tuition for kids that have high academic averages or other attributes that are worthy of them entering college without the burden of high tuition. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It's called scholarships...
Is this like the bailouts that Republicans gave to the S & L industry under Reagan and the Wall Street Barons under Bush 43? Free government money that doesn't get payed back? At least Obamas gift to GM saved 1.5 million jobs for working people. Republicans are some hypocritical fucks
Sometimes it gets paid back. Sometimes.
The gubment need to gibs me back da $40K I dun paid back ta da gubment, SHEEEEEIIIIT!
Is this like the bailouts that Republicans gave to the S & L industry under Reagan and the Wall Street Barons under Bush 43? Free government money that doesn't get payed back? At least Obamas gift to GM saved 1.5 million jobs for working people. Republicans are some hypocritical fucks Originally Posted by themystic
It's not the same thing as a bailout and Obama didn't save GM anything he just continued where George W. Bush left off.
It's not the same thing as a bailout and Obama didn't save GM anything he just continued where George W. Bush left off. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You would be wrong Levi. Obama saved not only GM but the entire country after Bush 43 crashed the economy with his tax rebates to the rich and his wars in the middle east. Hope fully Trump wont totally crash the economy. He will just bleed it dry
Hopefully Trump wont totally crash the economy. He will just bleed it dry Originally Posted by themystic
No doubt. Look at the results so far. The economy....jobs market....unemployment numbers....lord, have mercy, whatta piker Trump is....doing a gawd awful job to date...
No doubt. Look at the results so far. The economy....jobs market....unemployment numbers....lord, have mercy, whatta piker Trump is....doing a gawd awful job to date... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Hes still got a year and a half to go CB. I remember some other great economic presidents that catered to the rich. They crashed and burned and so did the country
Hes still got a year and a half to go CB. I remember some other great economic presidents that catered to the rich. They crashed and burned and so did the country Originally Posted by themystic
Your timing's a tad off.....truth be told, he's got a few month's shy of 6 years remaining on this (and his next) term. If you say it enough times even you might (finally) get used to that fact.
You would be wrong Levi. Obama saved not only GM but the entire country after Bush 43 crashed the economy with his tax rebates to the rich and his wars in the middle east. Hope fully Trump wont totally crash the economy. He will just bleed it dry Originally Posted by themystic
Dream on. Obama was working for the globalist. He didn't save anything for us. Obama is a trickster.
Is this like the bailouts that Republicans gave to the S & L industry under Reagan and the Wall Street Barons under Bush 43? Free government money that doesn't get payed back? At least Obamas gift to GM saved 1.5 million jobs for working people. Republicans are some hypocritical fucks Originally Posted by themystic
Obama saved some jobs but it is hard to say how many.

If the bankruptcy process had played out most of GM would have survived, and most of the jobs, too.