All-time Best BBBJ?

Betzi! ask her about the flavor ice, simply amazing!
BBBJ's are not created equal..........
Agree with Java on this one...

Betzi and do indeed ask about the flavor ice (personal ATF)

Vikki and Shannon Shane also bring the thunder in regards to bbbj
Wicked Heather - went in for GRK, ended up spending entire time doing multiple BBBJs
time for my top 5:
Nadiya
sultrymia
betzi
Genisis
sparklingjade

i forgot that i cant mention retired gals when i posted earlier
wow, formulating the list now...
Y
time for my top 5:
Nadiya
sultrymia
betzi
Genisis
sparklingjade

i forgot that i cant mention retired gals when i posted earlier Originally Posted by sixxbach
6 nice list! I have seen Genesis, Betzi and Sparkling Jade all three get the Java bbbj seal of approval
  • gpsss
  • 03-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Man, I really need to get on this!
Thanks Snoop & Knotty. You guys crack me up but I have to acknowledge you or risk you feeling unappreciated for your votes of confidence. *SMOOCHES*

We have many talented ladies here in Austin. You just have to find the one who fits your particular tastes in regard to method, etc...

Is it time for me to redo the "Subjectively speaking, who does what to make your toes curl?" thread. It was quite a crowd pleaser a few summers ago. Seems there have been so many newbies to the hobby & our board that the cycle has started over for many of the old hands here almost monthly.

I think I'll do it just to have another fun thread up.

Happy BJ's to you all!

Kat
XOXOXO
I gotta say Super Sasha is up there for sure. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
+1
So far, Victoria Lyn. I actually just got done typing about it in another thread... so imagine my surprise when I see this thread. It's gotta be a sign.
ATX Italian Bella! Like the ol' saying goes "She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose". Lawd!
The very best BBBJ's that I've ever had in my life have been from some of my ATF providers:

Monica - of a certain Provider Co-op here in Austin

Taylor of Mint - she's amazing and very enthusiastic

Aeriel - formerly of Mint But now sadly retired ...

Ariel of Houston - not sure if she's still around but she is an amazing petite Latina
I dont sample as much as I should or could....when I find what I like, I stick with it.

I truly love when Ella has my cock in her mouth, but the only thing better is Cherry Chandler at the end of a squishy massage.....she isnt CIM, but you can really tell she loves what she does, and she has (for me) esp on the perfect amount of ball play......I will admit, I have masterbated to a memory of Cherry's BBBJ!
There was a gal in Houston, the All-Time Headmistress! I think she's now retired, but used to go by the name of Delayne! It wasn't a blowjob, but a blowadventure! GAWD I MISS THAT KID!