How can providers come to a session with a stinky pu$$y

Ewww gross...now i have a question for you do you go through with the appointment? If its stinky odds are something is not right
The same as guys that come to an appt with musty balls, a skidmark in his pants, and a shit nugget lodged between his asscheeks. Some people have no scruples. Also keep in mind: you get what you pay for. If that $50 BP special reeled you in.. . Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

The same as guys that come to an appt with musty balls Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
LOL, should give the guy this ask how does it smell...

Because enough chumps "pay and stay" even with the funky smell.
I appreciate all the responses of what causes a stinky pu$$y, but my question is how do they come to a session with a stinky pu$$y. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
What are the consequences of appearing for a session with skunk tang...?

She likely gets paid anyway and laughs at the review of some ignorant bastard paying lots of hard earned money for stinkin service.

So, no down side for her...at all..right.???

Hell, you have supplied the "donation" long before you get down to a sniffin situation...
Whatcha gonna do...say "Hey, even the little head's nose can't handle that...I need that donation back..!!"

Yep...then you can have the usual hour long discussion about paying for time and not services....

If you went to get a BigMac and it stunk so you couldn't eat it...would they return your money..?? Damn straight they would.!

Maybe we should consider paying for what we get....
Rather than trying to get what we pay for.
Don't you think that would solve these stupid problems fast.

Oh, and to be fair...on the other side... if at anytime a lady does not wish to continue the session it would seem reasonable to just say something like " I am not interested now, this session is over", return the donation and ask him to leave politely.

Just a thought...
L8r
r9
It's not always back page. And sometimes it's with girls who charge 250 or even more. Originally Posted by bashful1
Did you write a review about it? Tell her that her pussy smelled like a septic tank?

Because enough chumps "pay and stay" even with the funky smell. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Exactly! If someone told me I had a stanky puss (God forbid) I would check myself.

Maybe we should consider paying for what we get....
Rather than trying to get what we pay for.
Don't you think that would solve these stupid problems fast.

Oh, and to be fair...on the other side... if at anytime a lady does not wish to continue the session it would seem reasonable to just say something like " I am not interested now, this session is over", return the donation and ask him to leave politely.

Just a thought...
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
good luck with that.
I used to work at a couple of strip clubs as a bartender/waitress and had a question on my mind too.

My question is how do you guys fuck with strippers when they stay at the strip club for hours at a time dancing, sweating, and fucking and sucking dudes all night and there is no showers at the strip clubs and alot of them don't bring any hygiene products but mouthwash, deodorant, baby wipes, and cheap body spray. The strip club always smells like old cum and ripe ass to me, so maybe through all that you can't smell it.
Ive always heard that if it stinks then theres something wrong with it.

http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_odor/symptoms.htm Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
Roxy

Not necessarily. If one uses latex and does not wash way up in side it can get very ripe. So when fingers are used or a dick the odor can become painfully obvious.
The same as guys that come to an appt with musty balls, a skidmark in his pants, and a shit nugget lodged between his asscheeks. Some people have no scruples. Also keep in mind: you get what you pay for. If that $50 BP special reeled you in.. . Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Oh that is nasty!
I used to work at a couple of strip clubs as a bartender/waitress and had a question on my mind too.

My question is how do you guys fuck with strippers when they stay at the strip club for hours at a time dancing, sweating, and fucking and sucking dudes all night and there is no showers at the strip clubs and alot of them don't bring any hygiene products but mouthwash, deodorant, baby wipes, and cheap body spray. The strip club always smells like old cum and ripe ass to me, so maybe through all that you can't smell it. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
That is nasty also. I never knew this ;-)
WOW! Sorry that happened to you .... Question to you or anyone that has had that happen....Did you let her know? Or did you leave thinking, or assuming she knew?

Some people......I swear contradictions like crazy........Have it your way?? Big mac???? Are we selling pussy or cheese burgers??? One thing I am sure of there is no $$$ back guarantee...
Can you guarantee me/other awesome providers

1. You are not psycho.
2. You are clean yourself.
3. You have all your teeth in your mouth.
4. You are not hard to please.
5. You are not an asshole.

Its a sad situation when you get disappointed for sure. It does suck sometimes for both ends. At least you know in this hobby you will always have the upper hand as the hobbyist. You can research and kinda know what you are getting into. Providers are surprised and go through this on a regular basis.
Maybe not funny now but Im sure you will look back and laugh later.
It's common sense here guys...If you arrive and her cunt stinks, then leave. Should you stay and proceed to stick your cock in it then stop your bitching...you did it to yourself.
That is nasty also. I never knew this ;-) Originally Posted by casablanca2627
I agree, that is gross.