Mighty Wings!!!!!

Any of you fuckers ever have Funzi's wings? Gone now but that was some good stuff
SORRY, THERE ARE NO WINGSTOP LOCATIONS NEAR YOU.

To be honest it kind of looks like Quaker Steak and Lubes, menu......

Fresh Market. Excellent
2 Brothers BBQ. Excellent
Armstrongs. Very good
Burghs Pizza&Wings. Very good

The Bottle Shop only has hot waitresses in black yoga pants. Originally Posted by bambino
And where might I find these places Bam?
Especially 2 brothers cause I do like some BBQ too.
2 brothers is on Millers Run Rd. it's by Nevillewood and Chartiers Valley High School. It's out doors. They have great BBQ. Best in Pgh IMHO. Google them. They might be closing soon for the winter months. Fresh Market is a high end grocery store located across Rt 19 from the Galleria. Burghs and Armstrongs are in the heart of Bridgeville. Armstrongs is take out only there. Eat in at Caste Village. Hope that helps. Bon apetit! Let me know if your going to one of these joints, maybe I'll meet you for a drinky.
Cains in Dormont? They have regular (bone-in) and boneless. Always crowded on Wed. Wings night (1/2 off).

And where can I find the best ribs? I used to like Damons but they went bankrupt.
Cains in Dormont? They have regular (bone-in) and boneless. Always crowded on Wed. Wings night (1/2 off).

And where can I find the best ribs? I used to like Damons but they went bankrupt. Originally Posted by lustylad
HogFathers in Washington has some good ribs.
hogfathersbbq.com/‎
( careful, has music playing on the webpage and it can be annoying)
I forgot about the Bigham Tavern in Mt Washington. Met Stig and a few other degenerates there last night. They're pretty good especially after a dozen Stolis.
And where can I find the best ribs? I used to like Damons but they went bankrupt. Originally Posted by lustylad

Ribs, in the north???? LMAO
Just like BBQ.
Just like BBQ. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Try to find some good pizza or hoagies in Fuckin Texas buddy. ROLMAO.
How bout Frisches in caste village. They aren't spicy wings but they are broasted. Best fried chicken I ever had. Wings are very good too there . Used to be called Carrick Poultry
How bout Frisches in caste village. They aren't spicy wings but they are broasted. Best fried chicken I ever had. Wings are very good too there . Used to be called Carrick Poultry Originally Posted by eyecu2
I think they own the Chicken Derby in Pleasant Hills. Their broasted chicken is the bomb.
Fatheads in the sauthside!
Just like BBQ. Originally Posted by Pistolero
He specifically pointed out a chain restaurant...regardless of where you live I think that pretty much says it all.

I'm with Bam though, where the hell are you getting a decent grinder in Texas?
Attached Images File Type: png steers.png (86.0 KB, 40 views)

Here's a couple places for great ribs.

http://clemscafe.com/

http://www.deejaysribs.com/
He specifically pointed out a chain restaurant...regardless of where you live I think that pretty much says it all.

I'm with Bam though, where the hell are you getting a decent grinder in Texas? Originally Posted by amishgangster
The chain in Texas is way better than what ya'll have up there. Just ask the2dogs, he visited last year and told me about it.

And who wants a fucking sandwich or flat dough with sauce?
Try to find some good pizza or hoagies in Fuckin Texas buddy. ROLMAO. Originally Posted by bambino
fuckin texicans have no fuckin idea what a good pizza is