I NOTICED 2 BLONDES UNDER "JOYS" NAME WTF......?

the "guy" you are referring to is a young funeral director, fyi, maybe Brooke is jealous of us, for what reason , I don't know. If you looked into reservationminded, he made it clear he's not comfortable with posting reviews, but he did it for Holi because of people like brooke, drama starters.
Brooke I don't know you and I wish the best to you. Fyi, Holi wouldn't be on this site ever again! Even If you "brooke" paid her to! Real women don't talk down on other women, if you know me or not, don't bring drama towards me or my friend, we didn't do anything to insult you. I haven't seen anything about you brooke, because I haven't looked, and I'm not going to, but seriously do you really hate me? I'm a lovable person and believe it or not, a"lot" of guy's love Holi no matter how many rumors you spread about her! FYI! Have a great day brooke hope to see you soon!! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
You must have been drinking all night when you posted this ... it's a whole lot of words ... but you aren't saying shit.